Anonymous Posting

Forum for kitesurfers
Dwight
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Florida
Gear: Any
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Dwight » Wed Sep 18, 2002 7:08 pm

I see way too much complaining about anonymous posting. I think the anonymous posting is great on this site. Now before you go nuts, think about the good stuff that comes from it.

People can say whatever they want without worrying about who might not like it. This is a great way to hear the real (or partial) truth and not the politically correct truth.

I think there is some grain of truth in many things posted anonymously. It’s no problem to choose what I believe, and don’t believe.

I think everyone has the intelligence to weed through what they agree with, and don’t, without getting chapped off.

Let’s keep the anonymous stuff coming. It’s what makes this kite forum interesting and fun.

radman
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby radman » Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:18 pm

radman
Rare Poster

Postby radman » Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:25 pm

Oops that went wrong!
Anyway - I agree. Even if we do have to put up with some total crap now & again - it is entertaining.

All I would say to new people is take the Anonymous posts with a pinch of salt as they can be(& have been) used to spread miss information. Some are spot on - just for the record.
If someone is not willing to put their name (or leave reference to it in their profile as i do) then it can mean they don't know what they are talking about or are just stirring!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:27 pm

Rigth on Dwight!!! Anonymous postings don't lend themselfs to personal attacks. There's no judging a post based on previous posts. Love it. Less flaming, more kite chat.

Anon

Return to “Kitesurfing”