forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Kite Beach, Sanur , Bali, Indonesia
Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Lakey Peak, Sumbawa, Indonesia
- Favorite Beaches: Too many....
- Style: Waves shredder
- Gear: Ozone, Airush, F-One, Peter Lynn - Kites
Airush, Underground, Surf X-treme custom - boards
- Brand Affiliation: Peter Lynn, Ozone, Airush, Underground, F-One, Surf X-treme custom
- Location: Kite Shop owner in Bali
I need some address where to find bladder for 8,5 old wipika kite, the central strut is about 210 cm, no new kite have it that big......
Please any help will be regarded with info on new secret kitesurfing spot!!!!!
Probably the best in the world.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: bretagne
"selamaat sore dari Perancis"
You can try on flysurf.com as i just ordered a bladder for an old Naish ar 3.5 and got it in three days! And this website is now translated in English.
By the way, why don't you use those giant traditionnal kites (no problem with bladder).
Good luck and enjoy the balinese winds.
Try contacting Mat or Andrew at Wipika in Australia. I am in need of a bladder for a strut for my 8.9 Freeair. It looks like they can help me with a secondhand bladder. Try email@example.com
Return to “Kitesurfing”