Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Best Seat Harness

Forum for kitesurfers
phree
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby phree » Thu Sep 19, 2002 5:11 am

Which seat harnesses do you guys like and why?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:31 am

Pro-Limit - Kiteseat Pro. Comfortable, durable and the best on the market! Easy to put on and comfortable on you nads!

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 19, 2002 5:53 pm

Da Kine Fusion seat harnesses are great but I dont no how they comparee to the ProLimit one. Anybody got pictures of Prolimit or other good ones?

kpipis
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby kpipis » Thu Sep 19, 2002 5:58 pm

shall i look for dakine fusion(tryied and loved it) or get Mauimagic long seat from local shop.is it as good too?...

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:13 pm

Go to http://www.prolimit.com you can find the Pro Kite Seat there

PM
Rare Poster

Postby PM » Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:34 pm

NAISH SEAT HIGH BACK, great harness.

Vangelis
Medium Poster

Postby Vangelis » Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:41 pm

I wouldn't recommend anything else other than the fusion 2002. Super comfortable, supportive, and when set right the harness stays where it's supposed to be.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:40 pm

I got Da Kine Fusion 2002. 1 week after i bought it, the right bottom strap (that goes around your leg) started coming out under very slight pressure. So the left one would give one hell of a weggy and wasnt pleasant(to say the least) for my jewels. I went back to the shop and they replaced it. 1 months later, same thing started happening to the left bottom strap. Their strap constraction is shit. I hear this problem happens to everybody. other then that, it's a pretty good harness.
good luck.

-vp

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster

Postby murdoc » Thu Sep 19, 2002 10:22 pm

y problem was:

tried the fusion: cool harness. not cheap, but what's cheap in kiteboarding? the only size available in the shop was xl which reached from my ankles to my knees - a good sofa but no harness. the shop-owner tried to order one in my size, but his dealer just laughed at him - not one availlable until november.
same with the pro limit.

so i bought the cabrinha seat which is not the superb harness sollution but a good seat harness for a not too big prize.

moray
Medium Poster

Postby moray » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:55 pm

Heard many good things about the fusion too. Thinking about getting the impact harness, though, as I am early in my maturation... Lose some sex appeal mais voila.

-moray

PS: Buying this eq out here on the East coast is a bit of a bitch. Know of any good reliable shops where this harness can be bought and shipped?

Return to “Kitesurfing”