murdoc
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby murdoc » Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:26 am

once you're out it doesn't matter what tune sticks in your mind :smile:

they're all good.

i must confess that one time (my tape didn't work so i had to listen to the radio) a britney spears song got stuck and was hammering in my head the whole session. but it didn't matter.

if you get something more spicy (i.e. hardcore, crossover, metal), it'll get your style more agressive, if you got reggea, you're riding more easy ...

it'll be cool to have a mp3-player (saw a mp3-cd player really cheap the other day) with you - so you can record your personal kiteboarding-cd with pushing tracks and calming ones :wink:

what about these waterproof ags you see for cellphones etc. ?
if you get one that's big enough, you just need waterproof headphones and an idea how to connect them.

but safety first!
if you hammer around, your ears sealed with the newest tunes of your favourite band freshly illegal downloadet and your buddy's calling for halp behind ya, he'll not apreciate it that you're enjoying this luxury!

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster

Postby murdoc » Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:29 am

there's a guy who had a really big p.a. horn mounted on the roof of his van.

VERY annoying for the people who seek a calm place at the beach and for the people who dislike the selection of tracks - but a cool idea *grin*

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2002 3:08 pm

I can just see coming off the water after a really high crash & burn with your earplugs sticking out the opposite ear.

Bengan
Medium Poster

Postby Bengan » Sat Sep 28, 2002 12:21 pm

Hi,

See http://www.ewa-marine.de they make perfect plastic bags for walkmans and CD players for water use. ->

CP
protective pouch for CD und MC walkman,
including waterproof earphones.

Audio tape and CD-players can now also be used while you are wind surfing, in the water or at winter sports events! A new sound experience for all fans of good music or those who have to spend hours in the water during long distance swimming or training.
The waterproof earphones make it safe to take your player into the water and the proven ewa-marine closing rail is perfectly water-, sweat-, suntan lotion- and sandproof.

Have fun!

Bengan
bengan@colonawatersports.com

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 28, 2002 2:18 pm

mr jo macdonald,
sounds to me that you're not making love properly mate!

Mr Jo Macdonald
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mr Jo Macdonald » Sat Sep 28, 2002 3:24 pm

I dunno,
Not gettin many complaints from the interested party, more the usual "have mercy" while rippin the sheets to shreds.
I'm definately gettin a bit kinky about kites though.
You know, stuff like getting her to hold onto the harness bar while ...... :smile:

Any shrinks out there?

Have fun
Jo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr Jo Macdonald on 2002-09-28 16:26 ]</font>

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 29, 2002 5:12 am

MR Jo McDonald - I think you have "pulled " a few to many moves in your time.Get a real girlfriend (and dump Mrs Palmer),then you wont be thinking of Kiting.

p.s. did your blow up spring a leak???

Mr Jo Macdonald
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mr Jo Macdonald » Sun Sep 29, 2002 8:03 am

Hi Anonymous,
If I offended you with any of my posts I appologise, that certainly wasn't my intention, just havin fun as usual.
I don't think anyone takes everything I write litterally and a few people do seem to find some of it quite entertaining.
If you don't like my posts just don't read em, especially if the only comments you can come up with are like the last one.
I think if you read back through this post you'll also find that the only references to wanking are yours, nothing wrong with that, everyone should try it once in a while, perfectly natural. Everyone is, or should be a guy at one time in their lives in one sense or another imo.
Btw, do you have a name or are you just trying to be anonymously offensive?
If so you could at least try to be amusing with it.
All the best
Jo

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:20 am

Touchy touchy arent we??, dont take life so seriously Jo - is it only you that can have a joke??

And by the way what would a meaningless name like "Mr Jo" or "Mr guy" mean to you at the end of a post? do you want my e-m address too.LOL

Johnny TBKS
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Johnny TBKS » Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:00 pm

Good to hear this Jo Mac! And here I was thinking that I may be a bit unusual because I'd rather be home 'wanking' when the wind drops below 10 than out kitesurfing. Good to hear you say "nothing wrong with that. Perfectly Natural." Maybe now I can feel I am doing nothing wrong and it's perfectly natural. Of course, I am taking this advice from the same guy who said...

I'm definately gettin a bit kinky about kites though.....

Any shrinks out there?

Have fun
Jo
...I dunno if this is the best place for me to get such advice. Maybe I should seek counseling as well!

Keep the posts coming bro!

:wink:

Johnny

Return to “Kitesurfing”