Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:29 pm
Iam going to maldives in September.Can anyone recommend a good island to kite surf? My ability is begginer- intermediate. Rob
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 35074
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
I know there is a good school on Kuredu Island in the North which is very nice place. I think the wind in the Maldives is a bit unreliable which is why it has never takes off as a Kit spot.
Hope that helps.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:48 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Flexifoil Fusion / Litewave FS. IKO level 2 Instructor.
I was there last year, I put the spot on kitebeaches.com.
Low winds mainly! Annoying as hell!
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests