Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Naish TT 2003 boards - review

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:45 am

is there anyone that has been riding the new 4'9 or 5'2 TT NAish (2003 model ?) , I am planning on buying one but uphere I don't have the chance to try them out so every review, input, comment is welcome !
What about the weightdifference for those two boards? light wind capabilities ?
They say that the 4'9 is a more allround board then the 5'2 !? although the 4'9 smaller is he is more thick...

Dwight
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Florida
Gear: Any
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Dwight » Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:57 am

I received a private e-mail from some guy who had bought a Naish 2003 TT. He thought the board had a very rough harsh ride and it hurt his body. He then bought a Jaime Herraiz TT and loved it. He was writing me to find out more about the North shaper. I guess he wanted to buy him flowers. :wink:

At the Dealer water demo in the US this past weekend. Dealers were given the chance to try all the new North and Naish boards and kites. Our local dealer had the same thoughts on the Naish TT. It was a very harsh rough ride. He thought the North rode better, but the big fins made it hard to do a slide and jibe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dwight on 2002-10-22 13:18 ]</font>

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby murdoc » Tue Oct 22, 2002 6:51 pm

the naish board (4'9) is poor in choppy water and waves.
needs lots of power, but is very thick.
is heavier than other boards in this size
doesn't go upwind well.

IMHO mr. naish should think about this board - it's still 2002 :wink:

Return to “Kitesurfing”