Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

all ANONYMOUS USERS view this!!!!!!

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:18 pm

No ads!! This site rulez! Best forum in da world...HANDS DOWN! By registering, you get no spam, no mail, no ads..which you get without registering too, but most importantly you gain the ability to edit your post and as Dwight says, remove thy own foot from thy own mouth....oh, and you get the option of making a custom signature, a bio/profile thing, www thingy at bottom of message leading to your site, icq number and status, ability to send and recieve private messages....ahh the list goes on and on. Of course, all of this only works if you sign in after you register. I've a feeling that most of the anonymouse posters here also have registered accounts too. I post all the time without signing in if I am in a rush, but I still try to always remember to sign my shit so you know it's me.....like you guys wouldn't know this anyway just in my writing style.Image

N E way...ROD, dude, I just visited your website for the first time ever. I didn't even know you had one!! Very clean looking website and your journal is great! I loved it! Pity what happened on way to beach on day 6...sounds like it really pissed you off pretty good by how highly you spoke of the other poor soul involved. Go easy on the old folks if you can tho bro...they were once as great in this world as you and I are now and one day you or I or maybe both of us will be that age.(spare me of the how you are never going to make it to a ripeful old age story that so many tell...you cant predict the future)Image 2 thumbs up to you for NOT being of those guys who doesnt use this forum mainly for basic website promotion!ImageImage
This deserves an award and shouldn't go un-noticed. I don't have much to offer, but I will give what I can. I think it's an entertaining website, has some cool info on it about you and arcs, has videos and a journal and is pretty complete for a personal site...so my award to you is a link to your site placed on my site's links page the next time I update the site.(told ya I dont have much to offer Image)

AIGHT, I'm outta here! Keep it real!

Pea's Out!

Johnonymous

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:23 pm

On 2002-10-28 19:18, Johnonymous wrote:
2 thumbs up to you for NOT being of those guys who doesnt use this forum mainly for basic website promotion....
I MEANT to say "2 thumbs up to you for being of those guys who DOESN'T use this forum mainly for basic website promotion"

just as sure as shit I dont sign in and I phuck up the post and want to edit it and can't. What a freakin' trip!

LATER

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:36 pm

flysufferer:

the site is great but it would be better if everything was grouped by topics. it has a more international feel than the bksa site, and a less sponsored rider feel than sites like kite surf .com

full marks.

hopefully any bias is obvious by my posting aligence and my name, but i'm sick of having to sign in so i'll staying anonymous but named.

i'm sq225917 for those of you who use the bksa site.

F12-Flyer
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby F12-Flyer » Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:14 am

Hey Thanks guys.

I really need to update it though. get rid of the shit pics and put some new ones in. Some of my F-arc and my new board. As for the movies I cant WAIT to upgrade them :smile:.

I Made the site mainly for myself just gave me something to do while I wasnt kite surfing. And I have know personal gain except the people who view get a laugh and maybe learn something about the kites I fly and a few places to kite in perth.

That makes me happy enough.

.... AS For the OLD guy he was alright because I avoided hitting his door. He had a stroke and went through a stop sign. But was fine a couple of days later he was also a "MUTE" yes he has never talked.

You get that.

Return to “Kitesurfing”