KiteUnhooked
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KITESURFING CLOTHING !!!!!

Postby KiteUnhooked » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:10 am

G'Day fellow Kitesurf Addicts!

Check this out! Finaly we won't have to wear clothing from other sports!!

There is a New range of Kitesurfing Clothing that is about to be released on the market! The company is Kitesurf Australia Designs, known as KSA to most. They are just about to release their summer '04/'05 range of clothing which has been designed specificaly for the kitesurfer with Australian award winning designers!!

The designs are all related to kitesurfing and I have seen a few of them already up and down the beaches of the Sunshine Coast when they were doing some promotions ans market research! They are class!

They are officialy launching the company at the end of November 2004 at the MAMBO Kitesurfing Festival which is the biggest kitesurfing festival in Australia. Their website is KSADesigns.com

I have heard that they are in negotiations with a company in Dubai to distribute for them but anyway they are available on line to buy!

Anyway, thought you might be interested!

Kite Unhooked !!

hi bob

Postby hi bob » Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:16 pm

Sweet mate its about time there was something out there for us kiters . I have all so seen some shirts on the Sunshine Coast do you know if there is a shop that sells this stuff :D

KiteUnhooked
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Kite surf australia designs

Postby KiteUnhooked » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:39 am

I know that the company hasnt officialy launched yet, they are planning a big launch at the Mambo Festival. I know that the website will soon be up and running with all the t-shirts on it, at the moment it is just a sample page. I know that there are a few people wearing the t-shirts now already. I bought a couple at the Coolum Kite Festival where they were doing research. Try contacting them through the site.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:06 am

do you know the shop that was selling it. :!: I,m keen to get some before Mambo as I will be on the Sunshine Coast

Return to “Reviews”