NEED USED GEAR...

Forum for kitesurfers
SKIBUMNCO
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby SKIBUMNCO » Thu Feb 28, 2002 12:48 am

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES.. IVE SPOKE W/ SEVERAL ON THE WINDTOOLS MESQUETO KS PRO.. AS MY 1ST KITE.. BUT TOLD IT LOFTS AT THE TOP OF WINDOW.. ALSO HAS NO DEPOWER.. SO NOW IM UP FOR NEW IDEAS.. SO LOOKING FOR SOME USED KITES,BUT AGAIN MONEY IS TIGHT I HATE TO SAY.. ANY GOOD DEALS OUT THERE...
THANKS SKI BUM IN COLORADO!

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby murdoc » Thu Feb 28, 2002 12:05 pm

look into the yahoo! groups -
and search for naish AR3.5 or wipika free air kites - they should be chaep right now and with a bit of luck, you can get them near new (because they weren't used often)

or try to get a Peter Lynn ARC - they should be cheap, too - seen some 840's around 380$ on ebay ...

nati
Medium Poster

Postby nati » Sat Mar 02, 2002 7:31 am

good idea ,go to a-4 line kite ,my advaise to u to check the ar-5 or wipika ab and atwin tip bord , i know that athers will say that u have to start with amore moderate kite . i started with ar5 and after a-20 good sessions i gut the idea (i never wind surf ) so today after 8 months ,in tel-aviv(israel) aplase with alot of 'winds of war' but without good kite winds ,im surfing well and lurning to get some air time/
so check in the net for akite and ask people on the beach ,and the pro kiters that get the kites very chip maybe some of them want to renew ther kites and will sell them chip.
by the way you have to check what sizes are perfect to you (depend on your winds weight and bord).

Return to “Kitesurfing”