Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Dogs That Piss on Kites

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:09 am

Oké friends.. Talking about dogs !?!
During a break, I witnessed a dog taking a big shit on my Board.
Of course the dog was an enormous Bull terrier, so now you know the owners
as well. When I pointed out on a friendly way, to the male-owner that this isn’t
the way to do business and if they know how much a board costs?!. (as if they care!)
They told me that they cannot say to a dog where the dog may or may not do his
“thangâ€

norts_grom
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby norts_grom » Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:25 am

anonymous dog lover,
it was a joke.....but how would you feel if you where 15 years old, have no money, you did a paper round every morning at 6 to pay for a kite, then a stupid person lets her dog off the leash, (illegaly) and your pride and joy is ruined, and she says shell pay for it and then bails?

Blow Me
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Blow Me » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:01 pm

I'd shit on the BullTerrers Owners Car.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:14 pm

zefzf

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:19 pm

On 2002-10-29 10:25, norts_grom wrote:
anonymous dog lover,
it was a joke.....but how would you feel if you where 15 years old, have no money, you did a paper round every morning at 6 to pay for a kite, then a stupid person lets her dog off the leash, (illegaly) and your pride and joy is ruined, and she says shell pay for it and then bails?
i feel your pain. i was just pointing out that the attitude is wrong. the lady was wrong in doing that(giving false info) and trust me she will have to pay for that. for all the good you do good comes back to you. for all the bad you do bad comes back to you. i not trying to sound religious. actually i'm athiest. but i believe in karma for sure. besides it wasnt the dogs fault. he's just a dumb dog(for lack of a more suiting term here). keep frequenting the beach of the incident and you will one day see this evil lady again. then you settle it with her not her dog. if youjust kep going back to spot and if you dont see her again, then at least you can have the satisfaction of being able to keep that lady from coming around to her (maybe)favorite beach as much as she would like to out of fear of seeing you. or at least if she is coming she is always looking over her shoulder for you. actually this is plenty of punishment in itself dont you think? i wouldnt want to always have to be on the lookout for some mad kitedude ever time i goto beach. my offer still stands though to confront anyone i see mistreating a dog or any other kind of animal for that matter.

anonymous dog lover

Return to “Kitesurfing”