Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Ocean Rodeos?

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:50 am

Ocean Rodeo? Anybody with some feedback / first hand info / experience on these Kites?

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:05 pm

how many times has this been asked for here with no answers? i have asked it twice before myself. seems like no one uses these kites on here or some shit.

doghouse
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby doghouse » Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:21 pm

The kites are high AR, lots of range and power. Built like tanks...just not alot of them out there

Instant
Rare Poster

Postby Instant » Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:10 pm

My buddy is the local distributer.

These kites are very well built. They remind me of North.

They are fairly stable, lots of power, comes on very smoothly. Huge wind range = fewer kites to buy.

Ocean rodeo also makes a great drysuit - the company has fantastic reputation. They have a new bar out, I have not seen it yet.

I use flysurfers, airrush, North and Naish. I prefer flysurfer!

Dwight
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Florida
Gear: Any

Postby Dwight » Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:00 pm

They look medium aspect to me. My light weight friend rides them. He likes them. My heavier friend tried the kite and got killed doing tricks. It would go the wrong way too fast while spinning.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:31 am

Come on Kids! We can do better than that cant we? A distributors mate gives a response... I thought that this was the "Best Forum" eh?

mantismaster
Medium Poster

Postby mantismaster » Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:06 am

What about the pyro drysuits?

cglazier
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Naish, Flysurfer, Alpine, Moses

Postby cglazier » Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:27 am

Actually there have been some good postings on these kites earlier this month. Do a search on Ocean Rodeo (click Search in the upper right area of this page) and you will find them.

Chris G

Marley
Medium Poster

Postby Marley » Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:44 pm

yeah mon itry the kites for 12 year and no problom yet. the kite never breakdown on me yet and over five hundred hours in 4-5 months. I am working alot right now so I am not so quick to respond. As well people using them are probably on the water cause their shit aint gettin' fixed at the shop. as well alot of riders are taking breaks cause of season changes but these OR riders are probly still out there cause they probly got one of their suits too. I got and still ride alot in cold. going to snow today here but no prob cause dry and warm. Any specifics will be answered when asked. Sorry got to go kiting. ez.

Return to “Kitesurfing”