Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

What is The Windrange Of Bump And jump Pants ?

Forum for kitesurfers
RocketRonnieRadox
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby RocketRonnieRadox » Thu Sep 26, 2002 9:46 am

Be careful Guys, High aspect kite pants are rapidly becoming the fashion amongst many bar bending enthusiasts. it seems like some of these "short or high aspect pants" have a swivel too so tha your bar can be fully viewed from every angle whilst surfing back and forth. amazing technology, however, there is new news arriving from germany and the uk, that during the winter months bars can INVERT!!!! yes INVERT. If a PantSurfer experiences BAR INVERSION it is quickly necesarry to re inflate the bar from the rear valve. another warning that should go without saying really ,(but we will say it for the benefit of those new to bar blowing) DONT USE A PUMP that blows at a rate of <1.4 cubic litres per blow.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:48 pm

In a bid to leave ALL of the competition behind, I am completely skipping marketing my 2003 line of "Shorts"(tm) kitepants, and instead will be whipping up consumer frenzy by labeling them as a 2004 early model release prototype.

Get them now! You need them, you gotta have them!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:15 am

who farted ?

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:44 am

which are the most grunty pants? I need something that'll handle my load...

Badwind
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Badwind » Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:01 am

NO NO PLEASE!! Don't load your pants! Not here anyway. Big Smelly don't like competition!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Badwind on 2002-11-11 04:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Badwind on 2002-11-11 04:06 ]</font>

Return to “Kitesurfing”