forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Shoreham-by-sea, UK
- Favorite Beaches: Waddell Creek - Santa Cruz, USA
Tableview, Cape Town, SA
- Style: Waves / Foiling
- Gear: North Neo's : 10,8,6,5
Firewire Vader 5'3"
Shinn Jackson / F-foil
- Brand Affiliation: Progression Sports (Formally Fat Sand)
- Location: Brighton, UK. Owner of Progression Sports
We're looking for a fluent Spanish/English speaking kitesurfer who would be available to translate our kitesurfing DVD into Spanish.
The script is 6500 words.
If you are interested, please could you contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Fat Sand Productions
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Sto. Domingo, Dominican Rep.
I sent you an email showing my interest on this
Return to “Kitesurfing”