The FS-Bet thread has in the meantime reached 21 pages, but we still have no answer from you...
Just to make things very clear:
* i fly 7.5 takoon wook, 11.5 takoon scoop2 and gaastra gxr16.5
* i have learned on a arc840, but never flown another foil
* i am definitely NO FS PIMP
* i am seriously considering to buy a hellfish to replace both the gaastra (quite a truck) and the beloved scoop2 as it probabely doesnt make it over the summer.
So i am not biased against Best, all the contrary.
BUT: I really think it is a highly questionable attitude to first
* blast all over the place that no other kite could, by far and wide, beat the hellfish as a light wind kite.
* offer a theatralic bet
* when someone (Armin) takes the bet, and makes a realistic and objective proposal how to test the performance, just go out of sight and not even respond to the proposal, forget to take it.
I and a lot of kiters expect of you to stand up to your word, take the bet and allow an objective competition between the hellfish and the speed to take place.
I too wonder where the Hell(fish) Alex went? I would really want to see the result of the challenge. After all it was Alex who initiated the bet so I can't understand how he thinks ditching the whole thing will help Best in any way?
Also now the bet is 1:100 for him so he actually can earn 100 USD.
My guess is that there are very many people wanting too see this through. Come on Alex, don't make us all disappointed.
So many loving comments on foils from you - i guess thats what you mean with hate posts, right?
Advice from a 16 year old thats only just discovered the wonderful world of drugs... na thanks.
yo kiddie, when you get to prozak, gimme a call.
Never the less, we wanna see a real lightwind weapon and that was the idea behind the bet. If the HF does its thing, I want it and ill sell it like crazy.