Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

IT'S ,,,,,,Eudiquewad

Forum for kitesurfers
fokiten
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby fokiten » Sun Nov 24, 2002 6:38 pm

It's Eudiquewad my first name, Its' Eudiquewad.
In an effort to further define my persona and to aid anon posters by getting them off to a proper start, and since I am not likley to be able amend my run-on sentence o fuc da grammer and rant style, I will disclose my firstname.
My full name is Eudiquewad Fokiten: Pronounced You- Dick- Wad, Fo-Kite- En.
To illustrate the functionality ,utility, and focus enhancing attributes of addressing me by my first name my Christian name, and opening a desidedly informal, definatly not personnal open dialoge to better aid in a open dialoge free from the worry of offennce I offer my first name to you all lets be openminded on a first name basis!!
suggested openings: i.e. ( Listen here Eudiquewad,) or just plain, Get a clue Eudiquewad, etc. or, Damn it Eudiquewad, also I will enjoy closing a frank discourse with “get a clue!â€

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 24, 2002 6:45 pm

I think therefore I am Anonymous

Descartes(1596-1650)

Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Arcsrule » Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:28 pm

My sentaments exactly! The grim "repaper" takes no poisoners :smile:

xid3d
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby xid3d » Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:04 pm

"The Truth is Up There"

quote from Xtreme Files.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xid3d on 2002-11-25 03:59 ]</font>

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 25, 2002 7:11 pm

Eudiquewad,

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 25, 2002 7:25 pm

Kiteforum was above this sort of crap. Hostile mindless stuff about did for kitesurf at yahoogroup. It was good while it lasted

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Mon Nov 25, 2002 7:57 pm

On 2002-11-25 19:25, Anonymous wrote:
Kiteforum was above this sort of crap. Hostile mindless stuff about did for kitesurf at yahoogroup. It was good while it lasted
Anono, Please get the message, pretty please?
The only thing that can threatin a top/civil forum like this one, is that civil has a tentency to drift into glad handing, nice work, Thats a great kite tip sorta lean. This is great for back slapping and glad handing. it also has the very very real tendency to gloss over the true violent nature of kiting.
This is dirty work unfit for gladhanders but somebody needs to do it occatioally. It happens to have become my focus recently and gets my unfortunate brand o wake the fuc up posts! so please pretty please get the message please pretty please! I am all for glad handing it is very nice and sometimes i join in? Try to understand my position unpopular subejct, unfortunate that real people's ideas get slammed, this is my point I slam ideas not people.
This style of mine is as close as I come to having a personallity!
It's unpopular, unfortunate, but nesessary I think?, its my focus. so by giving people a chance to vent without having to lower them to a crass level they can comment to me and vent by simply using my first name. Eudiquewad so please get it! and add or subtract or simply vent its' the open exchange that matters. We all are valid we all have ideas ( have never seen a live person hear just words and pics), we all need one d-wad to shake it up now and then and since it seems to fit me I just roll with it, so enjoy share and do not be afraid to call me by my first name I can take it. Eudiquewad. Ps damn its hard to be a d-wad and be nice, im trying anyway

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fokiten on 2002-11-25 22:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fokiten on 2002-11-26 03:21 ]</font>

threetreeptr
Medium Poster

Postby threetreeptr » Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:24 am

Arrrgh, I need some ibuprofen...

Return to “Kitesurfing”