Forum for kitesurfers
spork
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby spork » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:23 am

selassie wrote: NOT DISSIN' MY ASS
I love you YOU FUCKING f***.
GET FUCKED YOU GHEYPING guy TEXAN f***
School may be out, but it looks like Sissy is interning with the Hawaii board of tourism.

RC

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer

Postby sq225917 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:56 am

selassie, just a suggestion.

why don't you messgae toby and ask him how much it costs him in bandwidth costs to host 1 meg of pictures viewed a 1000 times.

then work out how many meg of stuff you've posted up, that isn't really adding anything to the forum, and ask yourself if it's worth it.

selassie
Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby selassie » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:46 am

sq225917 wrote:why don't you messgae toby.
why dont you suck my cock.
Attachments
ff-1.jpg
ff-1.jpg (45.61 KiB) Viewed 1268 times

splatnikGanglion
Very Frequent Poster

Postby splatnikGanglion » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:04 am

School may be out, but it looks like Sissy is interning with the Hawaii board of tourism.
I'll say.
NOT DISSIN' MY ASS
I love you YOU FUCKING f***.

GET FUCKED YOU GHEYPING guy TEXAN f***
Why don't you got jerk off or something, you got too much tension, it's like you're writing that shit from the penn. or something.

As fucking annoying as he's becoming he still gets a tiny bit of credit for that funny ass next trend in kiteboarding post. That shit cracked my ass up.

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:31 am

splatnikGanglion wrote:As fucking annoying as he's becoming he still gets a tiny bit of credit for that funny ass next trend in kiteboarding post. That shit cracked my ass up.
I'd give you that one, but the credit he earned with that post was more than used up by his bizarre little binge of posting and then immediately deleting his own posts. People talk about "respect" and "beatings" and other bullshit on these forums, but aren't man enough to let their posts stand!!!???

If I smoke a fatty, drink way too much cheap beer, take colorful pills and then spew bullshit on this forum - I'll either stand by it, or apologize for it. I won't delete it. If you see that I've edited my own post you can rest assured it's because I've caught some stupid spelling or grammar error.

If that left him with any credits, he loses them for that stupid f'ing avatar - and that's coming from someone with a fucking plastic spoon/fork as an avatar!

I like to think of myself as someone that's relatively easy to get along with - but this waste of carbon managed to get past my warm, fuzzy, lovable side. If there's anything I hate, it's people who take pride in their own ignorance.

So as long as I'm ranting in flamer's paradise - can I declare a permanent internet wide moratorium on the use of the word "respect". Clearly, people don't know how to use it. I'm not going to take a crack at defining it, but I will say this... respect sure is hell isn't earned by splashing around in the water with a kite dragging your ass (no matter how well you do it). It's not earned by being sick or getting hurt. It's not earned by being smart or muscular or by beating people. It's not earned by being born on an island, or by living in proximity to a good surfing spot. I think if we were being honest with ourselves none of us would use the word "respect" where it so clearly doesn't fit.

Come to think of it - f*** me!

RC
Attachments
dive_034.jpg
dive_034.jpg (57.64 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

selassie
Frequent Poster

Postby selassie » Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:25 am

Rick Cavallaro from the gay bay wrote:Im so fucking annoying, I love taking it up my ass. f*** me! Please respect my wish to marry my man-lover! RC
:o
Shoulda edited that one sooner bud.
Attachments
fuck me.jpg
fuck me.jpg (20.12 KiB) Viewed 1249 times

Return to “Kitesurfing”