Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Help! Need information regarding kites

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2002 11:24 am

Hello,

I am going for a round the world trip from may to november. I currently have a Naish AR5 11.5m and a Naish R3 7m + an AHD TT.

I am willing to sell the AR5 + the board, and buy the msot polyvalent and resistant material. I have been thinking about buying the Naish Mutant 5'2, which looks like a very versatile board. I am also thinking about taking my brand new R3 with me, and buying 1 or 2 new kites to complete the quiver.

I am thinking about the Naish AERO or North Rhino, but don't know which sizes to buy, neither which manufacturer to chose.

Could you give me some advice, bearing in mind that I am looking to buy the gear that will allow me to ride with the least worries, please??? (I will kite between surfing sessions).

Thanks in advance

FRP

KITEPROSHOP.com
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby KITEPROSHOP.com » Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:28 pm

Hi,

please try our "Kitefinder" to find a kite suitable for you and to get your best price.

http://www.kiteproshop.com

Kitesurfers Online Pro Shop
info@kiteproshop.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KITEPROSHOP.com on 2002-03-21 12:29 ]</font>

Return to “Kitesurfing”