BEST to HELLFISH BUYERS: "you are truly foolish"

Forum for kitesurfers
gonewiththewind
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BEST to HELLFISH BUYERS: "you are truly foolish"

Postby gonewiththewind » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:35 am

sq225917 wrote:bottom line though, if you purchase any product based on the say so of marketing or somebody on the internet that you don't know, or have reason to trust then you are truly foolish........
This was just so good, I figured it deserved its own thread. The funny thing is that with regards to the Hellfish, it wasn't even a "product" when people purchased it. It was just an "idea".

ASNewsForumFuzz
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby ASNewsForumFuzz » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:13 am

Will you just give it a rest. SQ is human alright. SImons a cool guy. If you hate the HF then wait until you actually have an arguement then just some words that you probably took out of context. GIVE IT UP

gonewiththewind
Very Frequent Poster

Postby gonewiththewind » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:29 am

It would be easier to give it up if Gumball ever responded to any of the posts that pointed out his blatant LIE on May 5th...
gumball wrote:Basically, the longer you wait to order (either through bestkiteboarding.com or your local Best retailer) the longer the wait will be. The people buying this week will get their Hellfish in 4-5 weeks. WE HAVE LIMITED PRODUCTION RUNS ON A WEEKLY BASIS GOING ON NOW, but we are waiting for Cuben Fiber to increase their production for us, which should happen by the end of this month. So basically, the longer you wait to order, the longer it will take. We have our standard 30-day return policy on this kite PLUS a $100 guarantee. If it's not the absolute best kite you've ever flown, return it for you $$ back plus $100... We will not get a single return.
That is not hype. That is UNTRUE. There were no PRODUCTION runs going on at the time. There was no rush to get your money in to grab one of the few kites coming off the assembly line. There was still a LOT of testing to be done.

I have no brand affiliations. I have only owned a couple of Naish kites in the past, but I am open to any and all brands. Currently interested in the Rapture, the RRD Wave, and the Crossbow. I was interested in the Hellfish as well, but like many others, I am extremely turned off by the company. And skeptical of the kite's abilities.

ASNewsForumFuzz
Frequent Poster

Postby ASNewsForumFuzz » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:46 am

If you are skeptical about the kite then just sit back and wait. IF you can't control some urge to lash out at Gumball then grow up bro. I see plenty of things on here that I hate. Slingshot have been jerks every since I started my kiteboarding project but you dont see me trying to tear them down. IF I have a problem with something I just let it slide. Its called Karma man.

Laters...Go catch a good session..just let it go.

Cory

selassie
Frequent Poster

Postby selassie » Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:53 am

sq236503948 wrote:

bottom line though, if you purchase a crinklefish based on the say so of marketing then you are truly foolish........
AHAHAHAHAH!!!!?!!!

what a joke. SUCKS TO SUCK arse licker.
Attachments
dr05.jpg
dr05.jpg (19.38 KiB) Viewed 1783 times

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer

Postby sq225917 » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:31 pm

mate all you are showing is your lack of understaning of the english language.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with that statement at all, all it says is that people should try before they buy.

and in answer to your question, YES, i do think anyone who bought on say so, was potentially foolish, or brave, but either way they are going to be way more pleased with a cutting edge cuben design than they will be with a rehashed five year old 'seasmik' made of ripstop.

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:42 am

sq225917 wrote:mate all you are showing is your lack of understaning of the english language.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with that statement at all, all it says is that people should try before they buy.

and in answer to your question, YES, i do think anyone who bought on say so, was potentially foolish, or brave, but either way they are going to be way more pleased with a cutting edge cuben design than they will be with a rehashed five year old 'seasmik' made of ripstop.
lack of understanding?

How did "truly foolish" become "potentially foolish "
Its hard to understand your use of the English language! You change it around to cover your ass !

Which is a 5 year old Seismik ? The "potential" Nemesis 06 (rev 3,chapter 5,item 7,possible proto,version 5) ????

Return to “Kitesurfing”