Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

mach2 or blacktip 2003

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:57 pm

What the I love you guys are talking about.
Who the hell care what the kite is made off.
You have the go for the better flying kite. Not the one with the nicest color or name or from a specific material. If you have a chance to try both do that or if you see people flying those kite look at them how they fly true the gust and holes and relaunch
Do listen to these bias motherfuckers. Go on the water and rip the waves in two.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 28, 2002 7:19 pm

Niko,
I also heard that Cabrinha is a piece of shit. Does that mean it's a piece of shit. I can't tell you that until I have used it no less than five times in different conditions. So don't come and post something that a friend told you. Maybe your friends can't even kite that good to use a high performance kite. Did you try the kite that you can make a post. Leave space to people that know.

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby sq225917 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:16 pm

anonymous. what the f......

your the dickhead mate, even if it flies better, if its made out of mylar it will fall to bits, get that sh-t for brains.

that means you have to buy anew one to replace it and lose money, you c-cksucker

get an id, then post shit.

francky
Medium Poster

Postby francky » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:15 pm

Hello
Can not believe that you 're speaking of delaminating problems on fone kites . Neither seen any fone delaminating, naish wipika rrd have had this problem not fone .. if some one have photo of fone delamination please mail it to me ... i have photo of rrd and wipika for any who want some ...
I have kited with naish wipika rrd slingshot takoon and fone and to my opinion the more trustable kite was fone . I use 3 mach 1 for one year and neither had any problem not even had to repair one bladder ..

marina
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Central Coast, California
Favorite Beaches: Central Coast, California
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Ventana, Mexico
Oregon Coast
Baja Pacific Side
Peru
Style: waves, jumping and wiggling
Gear: mixed
Brand Affiliation: mixed

Postby marina » Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:48 pm

We've had f.one mach1's in our school since March and not one has delaminated. As we're in Cabarete, they get their share of use for sure!

RE: F.One = big depower range, lighter bar pressure, quick steering.

RE: Cabrinha = hopefully they'll improve wind range in 2003, heavier bar pressure, slower steering

Marina
Kitexcite

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:33 am

If you have the chance to give each a try do so. The 03 Black Tips are GREAT! The 03s have a very good wind range, are quick; you can loop a 14 3 times in about 6 on the beach, and are very steady in the air! And the pop off the water...WOW. You won't go wrong with Cabrinha in 03.

norts_grom
Medium Poster

Postby norts_grom » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:28 am

pffftttt, looking up i see maybe one person who has used the 2003 cabrinha products.........and they think because they have flown an older model they know everything about how the kite flys......have a fly of someones or take my advice (owner of 3 2003 black tips) cabrinha have changed there ways

nati
Medium Poster

Postby nati » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:39 am

try them bout yourself ,bout probably very good kites and it will become amatter of taste/ and of course go for the best deal/

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:40 am

Exactly. guys are slating cabrinha because of problems on the 2001's (hello guys, that was two years ago!!) which were replaced under warranty anyway.

If you want to look at the kite, fly it yourself and find out for real whether its any good. At least you know they stand by their warranty so if you do have any problems, they will be resolved.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:26 am

I use f-one kites for rwo years and never had any matirial problems, you guys have no idea what you're talking about!

Return to “Kitesurfing”