Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Who is on the biggest Crusade on the forum???

Forum for kitesurfers
spork
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby spork » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:11 am

vietkiter wrote:Given the crusaders and jihadists see ultimate glory in death... I am hoping you envision a better "end" for consumer...
No doubt. People think the manufacturers have all the power, but they don't. They respond to market forces. Product evolution isn't nearly as rapid as we would like it to be, but it sure works well - and the consumer is the "selection" force in the natural selection equation. Compare the kites we have today even with 2001 kites. Even if you ride traditional (i.e. obsolete) kites as I do, they're pretty darn good. Light feel, fast turning, big range. I guess we shouldn't really talk about an "end" in any case. Like evolution, product improvements won't end. Nor will manufacturing and distribution efficiency improvements.

vietkiter wrote:in any case... I prefer to win in the "beginning" too... why suffer for "their god"... $1500 is a bloody expensive cross to bear
Well you can't have everything, but you have lots of choices. If you NEED the new kites every year you're going to be the kite dummy. Then I'll buy the good ones used from you next year. Don't get me wrong - the kite dummy (or early adopter) is a very important part of the equation. It all falls apart if everyone buys them used a year later.

RC

stoner
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby stoner » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:07 am

Tom183 wrote:
Wow... He's good. He's REALLY good.
Take a bow vietkiter. No longer just getting pats on the back from the business elite. Now you appear to have broken through to the mainstream.

But get over it son... this is no time to rest on your laurels. Focus, focus... it's time to get back to business. Now, is the perfect time to capitalise on your stock.

Best is hiring!!!... they've got positions in executive management to fill. This could be the break you've been looking for... and it couldn't have happened at a better time.

Yep, positions vacant at Best... they need help in many areas. Gumball tells us business is booming. Mate, I hope they've got enough customer service staff on at the moment. I'm going to ring up to ask how much it costs to buy that? :lol:

http://forum.bestkiteboarding.com/viewtopic.php?t=617

GreenPat
Frequent Poster

Postby GreenPat » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:29 am

I am on the biggest crusade because I am the centre of my universe and you are all figments of my imagination.

I think Kitepower/Steve at least deserves an honourable mention in this list for his anti-fokiten crusade, especially since he sent me a free dvd and set of lines for the celebrity deathmatch write-up.

Beachboy
Frequent Poster

Postby Beachboy » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:25 am

Ahhh Vietkiter.... you see through my cunning ruse...

But... soon you will see the error of your ways. When I finally spill my blood for the almighty Kiteforum Jihad, only then will I attain my heavenly reward. As a Kiteforum Martyr I will be met on the warm sands of heaven by a jubulent feast of barbecue, the rivers will flow with golden, sparkling beer, and I will be entertained by 57 bare breasted beach babes. At the end of the feast I led by the most beautiful of my babes to the water's edge where I will be handed a brand new, full quiver of Best Kites... hmmmm

Wait.... sometimes I get confused... that might actually be hell.... darn, I'm not sure now...

farqueue
Medium Poster

Postby farqueue » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:03 am

:thumb:

vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby vietkiter » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:04 am

stoner wrote:Take a bow vietkiter.
I didn't realize there's a 30m xbow... but I suspect my wait is quite long after RECONsider campaign.
No longer just getting pats on the back from the business elite.
No thanks... don't plan to get that close to Ebbers & co.
Now you appear to have broken through to the mainstream.
No thanks... don't plan to joint the mental handicap crusade... http://www.mainstream-mag.com/
Best is hiring!!!... they've got positions in executive management to fill. This could be the break you've been looking for... and it couldn't have happened at a better time.
I did checked it out... benefits really good... but the Employment Letter contains ten pages of professional and ethical conducts inside/outside the work place... not for me afterall...

vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby vietkiter » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:11 am

farqueue wrote::thumb:
I concur... except you get the same benefits as a Best executive... no need to martyr

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer

Postby sq225917 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:19 am

vietkiter, you mean you read all that shit, i just saw the bit about % access to the best girls and signed my name at the bottom of the first page....

:thumb:

Return to “Kitesurfing”