Free kite from Best

Forum for kitesurfers
vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby vietkiter » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:40 pm

sq225917 wrote:would you go into a gay bar and complain there was guys kissing each other in there ?

probably not, no..
Yikes... don't encourage the crusaders... you could have picked a better metaphor!

But no matter... I love the gay scene!!!

No... not the bars... but gay nights at regular dance clubs... that's where you will find the best dancing and friendly women :thumb: But no kissing before the Crying Game check.

High Abuser
Frequent Poster
Gear: None really. Its been 7 years since I surfed.
Im trying to get back into now that live by water. North east Ohio.
17.5m Machine - 2005
11m Fuel 2004

Postby High Abuser » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:42 pm

:o
What a bean head !!!

DUDE I think you are great cause you got a free kite.

I dont care what brand it was , well bloody done.

Webhiker your mother was a hamster & your father smells of Elderberries !

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Swearing at some one like that ...you should be ashamed, infact I bet you are french !!

Man where do you get off.

Get some soap and wash out your mouth and appologise and keep what little respect you may have left intact.

I am writing a letter to Santa right now & put you on the naughty list.

Dear Santa ,
Please deposit 1 lump of low grade coal into Webhikers stocking this year.
He has been very naughty & unless he changes I think this should continue till he adjusts his attitude some what.
PPL tend to forget half way through the year that christmas is half way there & when it comes around they are good for a few weeks then forget again.

He is naughty no doubt.

Regards your humble servant HA.

P.S.

Not that I normally ask myself but I have been a good boy this year & was thinking that should you have any kitegear left over from naughty boys and girls that fell off the list ( like you know who ) could I have it I wouldnt mind anything but I wouldnt mind maybe SS light wind kit 17mtr blue and a board and maybe a mid kite & a new travel bag & time off for a trip ..
And can I put in a good word for Monkey Air for sending me some t's and I didnt do anything he was just being nice !!
Thanks Santa you are the best !!

HA

Respek

:kiff:

kitesurf66
Very Frequent Poster

Postby kitesurf66 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:05 pm

I am sorry I thought I was on a kitesurfing forum not a religion & social ethics kite forum.

Please leave it at home.

Personal opinions are best left at that ......Personal
Point well taken, but by the same token, what does somebody's opinion have anything to do with nationality or abusing women? By the way, your email is also your personal opinion, so should it be left at that.... Personal?

K66

oceanplay
Very Frequent Poster

Postby oceanplay » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:14 pm

kitesurf66 wrote:
Now web hiker why did you open the post to bash it, if you don't like it!

That's what this site is for letting people know what company's take care of their customers, and helping people with problems.

now go under a rock with your hate it's people like you and (me at times) :wink: that give our countries bad raps.
I am sorry, but how does his personal opinion gives a bad rap to his country? These types of generalization are just unjustified to say the least.
You would have to know the history with him, he has come in here in the past with statements like, kill Americans and we got what we deserve after 9/11
Best is hands down the most helpful company around, are they the best NO. They are great, and will bend over their back to make you happy.
Just them? There are others, especially the small ones like Caution. If you only happen to have dealt with them, that is just fime, but again aren't you generalizing?
Yes i am, it's a best post so it was for them if you like caution CS you should post it and let us know! Can you read I also stated (are they the best NO, they are great)
Just because they are bent over all the time doesn’t mean you have to jump on their ass to rip a piece of ass off, go to the bar and get a chick for that. :D
What kind of fucked up advise is this about doing this to a "chick"? From what I can see in this comment, you lack respect for women, which in my opinion it makes you look uneducated in the very least. You respect Best, but disrespect women? You ought show respect for all "chicks" tha same way you would expect respect for you own mother.

K66
It's not fucked up at all, it was a joke get a life. See the smile at the end.

Not very educated, your right just enough to get by and acquire my licensees for the work I do.

Disrespect for woman? Now how in the hell is going to a bar to pickup a girl to have sex disrespecting her.

Again it was a joke!

Now you on the other hand did exactly what your bitchen about in this post.

kitesurf66
Very Frequent Poster

Postby kitesurf66 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:47 pm

What kind of fucked up advise is this about doing this to a "chick"? From what I can see in this comment, you lack respect for women, which in my opinion it makes you look uneducated in the very least.
I object to your characterization of the uneducated as disrespectful
women-haters. I have some very good friends who never had the
opportunity to obtain a formal education. To imply that as a result
of their circumstances of birth they have some despicable character
flaw makes you look very French, or European in the very least.

;)

Steve T.
Fair observation! My belief is that disrespect goes along with lack of manners or lack of education in that respect, and did not refer to formal education. Sorry if my comment portraits an incorrect generalization.

K66

High Abuser
Frequent Poster
17.5m Machine - 2005
11m Fuel 2004

Postby High Abuser » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:01 pm

Also my sincerest apologies to the good citizens of France !

8)

oceanplay
Very Frequent Poster

Postby oceanplay » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:01 pm

k66

disrespect gets disrespect as you know, and that is my beef with webhiker.

kitesurf66
Very Frequent Poster

Postby kitesurf66 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:10 pm

You would have to know the history with him, he has come in here in the past with statements like, kill Americans and we got what we deserve after 9/11
And that would be? Somehow I miss your point in this last sentence. If you clarify it, I almost sure I can give you a coherent comment.

K66

oceanplay
Very Frequent Poster

Postby oceanplay » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:14 pm

kitesurf66 wrote:
What kind of fucked up advise is this about doing this to a "chick"? From what I can see in this comment, you lack respect for women, which in my opinion it makes you look uneducated in the very least.
I object to your characterization of the uneducated as disrespectful
women-haters. I have some very good friends who never had the
opportunity to obtain a formal education. To imply that as a result
of their circumstances of birth they have some despicable character
flaw makes you look very French, or European in the very least.

;)

Steve T.
Fair observation! My belief is that disrespect goes along with lack of manners or lack of education in that respect, and did not refer to formal education. Sorry if my comment portraits an incorrect generalization.

K66
Another one of your generalizations!

You are just as bad with this, unfortunately you are human and we will all do it. Some generalize about one thing and others about other things but its done by us all. We are human not perfect and because you have a different view about things don’t make them right or wrong. It makes it your view and that’s ok in my book.

High Abuser
Frequent Poster
17.5m Machine - 2005
11m Fuel 2004

Postby High Abuser » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:15 pm

K66,
My point exactly , no need to have a go at someone (personally the woman comment intended here, not that it seemed a genuine serious comment to me...more like the big f*** off Webhiker threw out there) like that personally but then again as a general rule if we kept our opinions to ourself then this forum would be very quiet wouldnt it !!

Thank god the wind is cranking this weekend ...all weekend & I have the weekend off.

Thank you Wind Gods for answering my prayer...now about next weekend being a long weekend & all..........

:crazy2:

Return to “Kitesurfing”