Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Free kite from Best

Forum for kitesurfers
tautologies
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby tautologies » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:08 am

Just wanted to add...I actually do think that sq is one of the Best (yes pun intended) representatives I respect for telling it is as he sees it. In my opinion that is how to run a company long term.

a.

Ricardo
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Ricardo » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:07 am

Actually Stoner the thread was mainly to thank you for drawing the free kite to my attention ,I just thought It polite to thank the company giving the kite as well.
Some of you other cretins should just get a life.

vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby vietkiter » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:16 am

tautologies wrote:As the moment you ride a kite that has a big company logo on it, you in effect becomes a huge billboard and a semi-representative of that company...
Bingo! You stumbled on the true profit protential of a kite... the current industry MSRP model is extremely shortsighted...
I have just seen the developments lately and I am not sure if I like it.
As a 6-kite customer... that puts you in a rarified level of Dax, dt, etc. level... send G-ball or Shannon an email... they are ultra sensitive to what their customers think... I think you will be surprised by the level of responsiveness...
In addition you kind of ask youself..why can one person get free kites whereas the next does not? I've been a faithful customer (already bought 6 kites from Best) most of them I have had to wait for an extended period of time...at some point it is enough.
You know... at one point... Best was going to send me a free kite... I am glad I donated it to a Toby raffle... so I don't have to deal with lame PAC type accusations...

Yes, Fo did get a couple of kites... which was a big risk for Best since Fo is "unmanageable"... but it definitely was good ad dollars... means more kites will be sold... means more room for Best to drop prices... that's the benefits to paying customers...

MKM certainly sees it too... that's why he's begging Fo to take an xbow...

Fo's ego is enormous these days... but would you take a free kite to be him? Doubt it. But I am happy for Fo... and other customers... nothing wrong with manufactures begging kiteforum members to take free kites... catch 22 is that you need a few thousand abrasive posts... the choice is yours...

Ozone Kites AUS
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 75kg
Local Beach: Lennox Head, NSW, Australia
Favorite Beaches: There is a reason I live in Lennox Head.
Style: Old Coot. strapped surfboard
Gear: Ozone 6/8/10/12 Reo V7, 10/14 Enduro v4, Zephyr V7, Edge V12 10M, Alpha V2 8/14M, Firewire Vanguard 5'2" and Evo 5'1" and Delta Designs ReVamp 5'9" couple of custom Blacksheep surfboards Mystic Stealth harness and stealth rope slider.
Brand Affiliation: Ozone, AxisFoils, Armstrong, Core, Cabrinha, Slingshot, North

Postby Ozone Kites AUS » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:55 am

Ricardo wrote:Actually Stoner the thread was mainly to thank you for drawing the free kite to my attention ,I just thought It polite to thank the company giving the kite as well.
Some of you other cretins should just get a life.
LOL's Ricardo!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stoner
Medium Poster

Postby stoner » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:06 am

kp: Is that LOL @ Ricardo? :D
So, do you have a FREE Venom for me? I'll ride it and give a glowing review to help make up for all your years of bad mouthing arcs. If we move some product Lach & Bob might be able to afford to go on another overseas holiday with you... it might help you ride out the Hellfish slump too. ;)

Ricardo: I was taking the piss... are you an Aussie or what? No need to start a shit storm over it :lol:

fo: You appear to have been bought... for FREE (with some junker kite) :lol:

ASNewsForumFuzz
Frequent Poster

Postby ASNewsForumFuzz » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:18 am

One thing that I think is wierd...is that I was just being sarcastic about me getting a kite from best...and all of a sudden I get bashed. WTF is up with that? Why not be like "That a boy, way to scam the hell out of the bastards".(They aren't bastards by the way, just making a point)....There are much better ways to approach the bashing. COme on peoples...lets step it up.

webhiker
Frequent Poster

Postby webhiker » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:35 am

Let me explain my "f*** off" for the Best zombies here.

1)Why does this loser need to post to Kiteforum this pimping message when he should KNOW how people feel about Best here? (except the vocal minority, as this thread illustrates). Notice how "Best bashers" only hit back?

2)Clearly the goal of Best giving away a kite was to exactly generate this kind of pimp, I don't want them to be succesfull in their efforts to hijack this forum. By the way, does anyone actually BUY Best kites, or or they all given away? Probably the only way you get anyone to ride one! Also explains the ludicrous claims of kite sales - Best is counting all the shit they give away!

3)I believe Best has their own forum. He should have posted his little warm fuzzy feeling message there, not here. Just because there are no Best customers, and no-one reads their stupid forum, they figure they can just subvert this one.

4)For all the French bashers - bring your silly little monolingual asses on! Neven heard an United Statean accent called sexy!

Ozone Kites AUS
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 75kg
Local Beach: Lennox Head, NSW, Australia
Favorite Beaches: There is a reason I live in Lennox Head.
Style: Old Coot. strapped surfboard
Gear: Ozone 6/8/10/12 Reo V7, 10/14 Enduro v4, Zephyr V7, Edge V12 10M, Alpha V2 8/14M, Firewire Vanguard 5'2" and Evo 5'1" and Delta Designs ReVamp 5'9" couple of custom Blacksheep surfboards Mystic Stealth harness and stealth rope slider.
Brand Affiliation: Ozone, AxisFoils, Armstrong, Core, Cabrinha, Slingshot, North

Postby Ozone Kites AUS » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:04 am

stoner wrote:kp: Is that LOL @ Ricardo? :D
So, do you have a FREE Venom for me? I'll ride it and give a glowing review to help make up for all your years of bad mouthing arcs. If we move some product Lach & Bob might be able to afford to go on another overseas holiday with you... it might help you ride out the Hellfish slump too. ;)

Ricardo: I was taking the piss... are you an Aussie or what? No need to start a shit storm over it :lol:

fo: You appear to have been bought... for FREE (with some junker kite) :lol:
G'day Stoner
Lay off that stuff it makes you paranoid, ok?
I know Ricardo, I am laughing with him not at him, and I know he is laughing at all the cretins on this thread, and that probably includes me now. :lol:
I have been selling arcs for quite a few years now mate, sorta sounds strange that I would be bad mouthing things I sell, maybe its all in your mind? :o
There is nothing wrong with them, but there were some things wrong with how they used to get pimped, so I said some thing about that, so what?
There is something wrong with the pimping of some other kites but I choose to stay out of that sort of thing these days, too busy in my slump to bother, thanks.

You are right about the pussified fokker though, he is a total sellout, he used to be someone that had some cred, now he is just a pimp, with death and safety issues! :lol:

Cya and

Goodwinds

Steve McCormack

ASNewsForumFuzz
Frequent Poster

Postby ASNewsForumFuzz » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:13 am

webhiker wrote:Let me explain my "f*** off" for the Best zombies here.

1)Why does this loser need to post to Kiteforum this pimping message when he should KNOW how people feel about Best here?

2)Clearly the goal of Best giving away a kite was to exactly generate this kind of pimp,
A best pimp? Hmm, ok whatever. I like best. Do i agree with the hype...no. I am not a best pimp by any means. If I feel there is a problem with best I will say so. If I feel like something is wrong I WILL NOT DEFEND IT. If I feel best is lieing to the consumer I will not support them. I dont talk much about the HF since I believe it was over-hyped. I havn't flown one so I wont ocmment.

The one Kite that I will pimp is the LF M-80...thats a frickin solid Kite. Its a lot more then the Yarga though..and thats still a good kite.

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:14 am

sq225917 wrote:webhiker, if you dont like the heading topic, dont open the thread.

would you go into a gay bar and complain there was guys kissing each other in there ?
No,but if you were in your favorite bar,and two guys came in and started kissing,you would not like it ONE BIT !

This is what its like with all the ass kissing Best pimps !

Came into our favorite Forum and tried to take it over with the biggest load of bullshit ever seen !

Return to “Kitesurfing”