Forum for kitesurfers
sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby sq225917 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:10 pm

here's the deal with fo and the hellfish.

i dont think the damn kite ever popped at all,i think it's A-ok and the son-of-a-bitch just gave that line so he could keep it... :wink:

bottom line, he offered a service, to tell it like he saw it...

i can't fault him for the honesty, and i can't be arsed chasing him up to return a broken proto kite, seeing as gumball is overseeing the ongoing development of his hotel in brazil,i doubt it's his priority either.

but thing is, all of this is after the fact,and the original agreement was for him to return the kite....

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster

Postby sq225917 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:12 pm

rockstar: "Came into our favorite Forum and tried to take it over with the biggest load of bullshit ever seen !"

thats funny,that's how i feel about you, newby.....

i guess you'll only see the irony of that once you've been here more than a few weeks.

fokiten
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby fokiten » Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:16 pm

sq225917 wrote:here's the deal with fo and the hellfish.

i dont think the damn kite ever popped at all,i think it's A-ok and the son-of-a-bitch just gave that line so he could keep it... :wink:

i can't fault him for the honesty, and i can't be arsed chasing him up to return a broken proto kite, seeing as gumball is overseeing the ongoing development of his hotel in brazil,i doubt it's his priority either.

but thing is, all of this is after the fact,and the original agreement was for him to return the kite....
Sq,,,

Don't get carried away,,you were not privi to my original private conversation with g-ball,

Our plan was for me to sot-a dis-it,,, then I could whine like a little girl about having to return it,,G-ball consents and BAM-0

Max, play,,,

It was mine all the way,,,and we plaryed it for all it was worth

You just should not rely on hearsay,,,I was there..

Now see what you've done?

either,, send me a bar,,,two boards and b-girl voucher, or I'll spill the beans on the Thing,, you know the thinng? right

I'll tell them bout the thing

Now, pony up! mr. in the loop,,LOL
fokiten

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:24 pm

sq225917 wrote:here's the deal with fo and the hellfish.

So,Alex is hiding out in Brazil to escape the fallout from the Hellfish !

Thats his priority at the moment,developing a hotel ? Does this mean he has a "drawing" of a "development"??

See,I am learning "bestspeak" !

Why isn't he overseeing the Hellfish debacle ?

Fo was supposed to return the kite?It was just a demo?

He has openly been bragging about geting the kite for free !

I dont know whether to applaude him for ripping Best off,or decry his dishonesty !

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:32 pm

sq225917 wrote:rockstar: "Came into our favorite Forum and tried to take it over with the biggest load of bullshit ever seen !"

thats funny,that's how i feel about you, newby.....

i guess you'll only see the irony of that once you've been here more than a few weeks.
Is that meant to denigrate me?? Calling me a "newby"???

As if it was some sort of insult??

I have been around a lot longer than you think !

In fact,I can remember you promoting a different brand of kite. Some foil I think. However you were fairly low key and innoffensive,so you never really caught my attention. I just lumped you in with the foil fanatics and the Arc users.

Its different now. You are in our World now. Maybe YOU are the "newby"

Its been said before.... BUT....number of posts does not =credibility.

Ozone Kites AUS
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 75kg
Local Beach: Lennox Head, NSW, Australia
Favorite Beaches: There is a reason I live in Lennox Head.
Style: Old Coot. strapped surfboard
Gear: Ozone 6/8/10/12 Reo V7, 10/14 Enduro v4, Zephyr V7, Edge V12 10M, Alpha V2 8/14M, Firewire Vanguard 5'2" and Evo 5'1" and Delta Designs ReVamp 5'9" couple of custom Blacksheep surfboards Mystic Stealth harness and stealth rope slider.
Brand Affiliation: Ozone, AxisFoils, Armstrong, Core, Cabrinha, Slingshot, North

Postby Ozone Kites AUS » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:21 am

fokiten wrote:Well,

If I like a kite, and I have been asked if I like the kite, I'll say so.

If the kites flew backward, and it blew up, and it had my freinds who flew it swimming to shore because it did the el-foldo,,I'll say so.

I have said so...fact

Yeah, they bought the right to ask me what I thought.

I told everyone who read my comment what I thought.

The infference that I'd been bought is equivocating to support your bias.

That's a fact...

If you were as forthright as I, you'd avoid such slezball tactics,,,,

You have not,,,,

And I now, not only have I free kites, accompanied by honest reviews, I've got you two dip-shits by the balls....

NICE

It's good to be me

Regards
fokiten
So you like kites that fly backwards, blow up and cannot be relaunched?
Hmmmmm?
Sounds like,,,
And you think there is some nobility and honour in self made proclamations on a kite forum?
The infference you have been bought is blatantly obvious to all, but those with the coloured glasses on, you being the ring leader in that caper.
You made the conclusion of bias possible, thanks, it was easy,,,

And now you think that by banging out some arrogant tripe and posting it on kiteforum, you have a firm hold on some people's balls?

My advice to you Fokker, is to get you own hand out of your own pants, and move on from this corrupt, ignoble, angry Fokker, alter ego and its accompanying aliase's Bull Shit,,,,

Did you see that string, go chase it, good fella,,,,

:bye:

Ps - its great you are you, heaps of fun. :thumb:

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:41 pm

The hellfish is a super performer,

I think I've addressed all the issues,I like the kite

I'm thankful to have got one for free,,

Because I would not have bought one...

Life is good for me

Best wishes
fokiten

Ozone Kites AUS
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 75kg
Local Beach: Lennox Head, NSW, Australia
Favorite Beaches: There is a reason I live in Lennox Head.
Style: Old Coot. strapped surfboard
Gear: Ozone 6/8/10/12 Reo V7, 10/14 Enduro v4, Zephyr V7, Edge V12 10M, Alpha V2 8/14M, Firewire Vanguard 5'2" and Evo 5'1" and Delta Designs ReVamp 5'9" couple of custom Blacksheep surfboards Mystic Stealth harness and stealth rope slider.
Brand Affiliation: Ozone, AxisFoils, Armstrong, Core, Cabrinha, Slingshot, North

Postby Ozone Kites AUS » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:09 am

fokiten wrote:
Well,

If I like a kite, and I have been asked if I like the kite, I'll say so.

If the kites flew backward, and it blew up, and it had my freinds who flew it swimming to shore because it did the el-foldo,,I'll say so.

Its so funny to play with you, thank you for being you, see the string, chase it you know you have to!

:lol:

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster

Postby sq225917 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:23 am

mmmm.

like i've always said i'm not down with playing games with people,and playing about with some mock kite kiss-chase between you and the boss isn't my cup of tea.

your welcome to it...

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:05 am

lol.

I couldn't help but notice the word "mock" was used in its trumped up connotation,,,

Think it through,sq, troubled AOA..?,unsaleable, (semi-pun),,weak seam??,, a proper demo kite? or failed proto?

failed proto is of what use then?

eh??,, exactly...hand them out for free, either that or keep one for the fish museum and burn the rest.

It would seem likely the mock post preceded mine.

in all candor I can assure you that it did.

behave
f

ps. neither of us are too bright, and I'm not the sort you can count on to be reserved..eh?

it unfolded as it was told,,,out!

Return to “Kitesurfing”