North Rhino II -What sizes to get???

Forum for kitesurfers
Skazy
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Skazy » Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:22 am

I weigh 75 kgs, and consider myself to be a relatively experienced rider. I am considering getting 10m and 14m, or 8m and 12m of the new Rhino II. I live in Queensland Australia, where we have a variety of winds. I have heard that the new Rhino has "a good pull to it", and I wanna make sure I get the best windrange for my kites. (Unfortunately I can only afford two kites.)
Before this I have had a 12m North and a 9,5m. Mostly I have used the 12m.
Thanks to anyone that can help me out on this issue.

Danny "DK" Gold Coast Au

irish kitesurferdude
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby irish kitesurferdude » Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:48 am

i`ve used an 8m rhino11 and found it powerful for it`s size and very responsive.so you have to concentrate on the kite alot more than other things.it can go from one side of the window to the other in a second.but the 12m i found to be steady....but it didnt part me with my naish aero16m its a weapon.a grteat kite you can fight with to get some air....

Dwight
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Florida
Gear: Any

Postby Dwight » Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:40 am

On 2002-12-01 01:22, Skazy wrote:
I weigh 75 kgs, and consider myself to be a relatively experienced rider. I am considering getting 10m and 14m, or 8m and 12m of the new Rhino II. I live in Queensland Australia, where we have a variety of winds. I have heard that the new Rhino has "a good pull to it", and I wanna make sure I get the best windrange for my kites. (Unfortunately I can only afford two kites.)
Before this I have had a 12m North and a 9,5m. Mostly I have used the 12m.
Thanks to anyone that can help me out on this issue.

Danny "DK" Gold Coast Au
I have ridden the 10, 12, and 16 Rhino2. Before this I owned all the Rhino1 sizes. I think the power is similar to the Rhino1, not more powerful. The 10 is a little quicker than the 9.3 Rhino1.

Return to “Kitesurfing”