Forum for kitesurfers
Jaco
Frequent Poster
Style: Waves
Gear: Naish
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Postby Jaco » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:42 pm

Oye hermano!! Yo Soy cubano tambien. Che sucks!!!

BigR
Very Frequent Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby BigR » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:28 pm

Vamos hermanos, liberamos a Cuba!
Fidel debe de ir en la misma manera que acabamos con Che!
Tomamos nuestra isla de vuelta!

Viva la Contra-revolution!

Translate = Fidel and Che SUCK!

kazi
Medium Poster

Postby kazi » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:30 pm

Here's an Idea. Give it another year for the people to forget and allow time for the college professors to revise history and you'll have it made with next big progressive trend.
:peace:
Attachments
binladen.JPG
windwing 2007 add
binladen.JPG (9.38 KiB) Viewed 2010 times

Sea&Sun
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Sea&Sun » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:35 pm

Kazi that is really bad!!!

Cirrus
Medium Poster

Postby Cirrus » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:37 pm

<--- laughing AND going to hell

Xtream
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Brant Beach LBI
Style: Old School
Gear: Slingshot Machine 12M & 9M
Airush Ultra 17
Nomad Ultrawave
Rogue Wave 132
Rogue Wave Fat Bastard
Brand Affiliation: No Brand Affiliation

Postby Xtream » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:03 pm

KAZI, You read my mind... That's how stupid WindWing's current banner ad is. WindWing should get rid of the bozo ad agency that devised that loser campaign... The Kite's and support are great, marketing and Ad campaign's are horrible.... Kiting is fun, politics and or visuals of politics SUCKS. I would highly reccomend that WindWing have fun, carefree, good time linked with the WindWing brand. NOT Bullshit toughguy strongarm communist politics. ITs not cool its just stupid....its makes as much sense as your as KAZI.. Put a picture on the WindWing logo on Pamala Andersons Chest now were talking.

Xtream
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Brant Beach LBI
Style: Old School
Gear: Slingshot Machine 12M & 9M
Airush Ultra 17
Nomad Ultrawave
Rogue Wave 132
Rogue Wave Fat Bastard
Brand Affiliation: No Brand Affiliation

Postby Xtream » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:05 pm

KAZI, You read my mind... That's how stupid WindWing's current banner ad is. WindWing should get rid of the bozo ad agency that devised that loser campaign... The Kite's and support are great, marketing and Ad campaign's are horrible.... Kiting is fun, politics and or visuals of politics SUCKS. I would highly reccomend that WindWing have fun, carefree, good time linked with the WindWing brand. NOT Bullshit toughguy strongarm communist politics. ITs not cool its just stupid....its makes as much sense as your as KAZI.. Put a picture on the WindWing logo on Pamala Andersons Chest now were talking.

kazi
Medium Poster

Postby kazi » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:15 pm

simplelife wrote:Will the ad hurt sales?
...yes

I own 4 WW kites and I'm not dropping another dime on them. There are other more responsible companies out there that keep their f$@#n ideology to themselves. I don't care if a company secretly sends half their money to the ACLU, KKK or Tom Cruise, but once they start leaking their shit and I find out ... I move on. I like to exercise my right to kitesurf without having to think about what the Guys opinions are that make the stuff.

grant it there will be some that are overjoyed, but that's what happens when you choose sides. Your customers now get to decide whether they support your opinions or not.

BTW...Most the bands I listen too most likely have a different view (from their penthouse) than I do and I can accept that even though I'm like.."shut up and sing!", same things with actors and movies. For the most part I can put up with some things, but where I'm spending the big bucks and the difference in product is slimmer it makes the choice easier to dump my life energy (funds) where I feel more comfortable. IMHO

simplelife
Medium Poster

Postby simplelife » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:21 pm

Many, if not most of the kite companies, often have poor and tasteless advertising: Naish and the Haze "hook up" ad is atrocious. The magazines and ads targeting the magazines frequently portray women as nothing more than sexual objects and would suggest that kite companies are often targeting male teens and really dumb adults. Perhaps to a degree they are smart in this. Sure, sex sells, but at least have some brains somewhere in the ad. I'm shocked by the number of spelling errors in the ads as well. I'm being tangential, sorry. Time to move on.

Cheers

dt
Very Frequent Poster

Postby dt » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:29 pm

I saw The Motorcycle Diaries but I still didn't know what everyone here's problem is with Ernesto Che Guevara. So, I googled him and found this interesting article about him and the movie.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2107100/[/url]

dt

Return to “Kitesurfing”