Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Wipika hydro changed

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:26 am

The wipika 4-lined moderate AR model Hydro has been modified, so now they come with sailbattens in the tip, reverse relaunch and trimming options on backlines, as well as new materials...

does anyone have some more info about all this, or is it just rumours??

Thomas

lndpnt
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby lndpnt » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:50 pm

Sounds great like nice improvements, but Wipika seems to be having problems with supply and demand with this year's kites, let alone next year's. I use hydros,
and love them, super easy to control in less than perfect conditions. I've had the kites for three months, and they still haven't delivered the bars to my dealer (I cancelled) and I want a 15.0 but they still aren't out yet. So I think it's rumor,
Lane

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:23 pm

The changes is suppose to come from March productions from the Factory.
Anders

Zazza
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Zazza » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:50 pm

Do you know when the new Kites will come to germany??
And do you know if the new Airblast (Bar and Bag) will come with the Hydros?? I really want the new 2002er Airblast 8,4 !!!

CU
ZAZZA

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:08 pm

The new bar and bags for both Hydro and Air Blast is on the way from the factory around the world. In most places they will arrive in the next weeks, as far as I know.
Anders

Return to “Kitesurfing”