kiterfighter
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby kiterfighter » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:58 pm

To Gumballs:

Thanks for the heads up on Paul Lang! :thumb:

This just gets funnier and funnier!

Isn't amazing how money corrupts? These guys can't even see their own role in this farce...

Paul you suck. For once FO is right. Lets take back our forum from these dicks!!!

bobbi o
Frequent Poster

Postby bobbi o » Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:00 pm

fo- that cabrinha,take the cash but dont deliver fraudster on another thread tried to steal your identity.dont worry he burned after day one..

there can only be one....

pure_adrenochrome
Rare Poster

Postby pure_adrenochrome » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:09 pm

Isn't amazing how money corrupts? These guys can't even see their own role in this farce...
Couldn't agree more. After reading all this pimp-talk, you can tell they're doing their best at deluding themselves. If they were sponsored by Mr. Hankey, I'd bet you could feed them a plate of shit and they'd gobble it down and ask for seconds!

And how did a pimp end up being one of the testers?!!? Wasn't this supposed to represent the everyday rider? Oh well, so much for objectivity...

Thanks for the heads-up gumballs!

Fo - as usual your posts are always a pleasure to read.

K3rM1t
Frequent Poster
Gear: North
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby K3rM1t » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:17 pm

Paul-

It was not my intention to "attack you" with my first post. If that's how it came across, I'm sorry.

Thanks for telling us what you fly, that is much more useful to me when reading forums than the "(insert kite company here) sucks" comments. When I read up on kites I take each post as an opinion from that poster. It's useful to hear what they use and what they like or don't' like.

My point was that if I flew 20 different kites in a weekend, I'd have some opinions on at least a few of them. I was just interested in yours.

Hampton
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Hampton » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:35 pm

westcoastkiteboarding wrote:My favorite kite right now, the one I am choosing to ride over others? A 20 meter Liquid Force M-80.
I've heard the best price for that kite, once released, may very well be at http://www.emeraldcoastkiteboarding.com .

These guys are new and their willing to go that extra mile to build a customer base. I spent some time in the shop last week, and I couldn't believe some of the stuff they had and the prices. Stainless steel O-rings at 30% less than West Marine (for making/repairing 5th line sets). They've got the details covered, and still kill the others on price. Their board selection is quite impressive as well. Prices generally $100 less than others - Don't hold me to that, hold Rush to that!

The site says the M-80's just around the corner.

I'm a whore, a dirty dirty whore. But really, 99% of my posts on this forum are to help others out. I think that anyone who shops at that site will find out that this is one of those times.

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Rockstar » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:50 am

What a pack of whiners !!

Whine,whine.whine !!!

Grumble,grumble,grumble!!!

Fo is the leader of the whining brigade.

Why are you all so unhappy ? Even angry ?

BigR
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BigR » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:03 am

big boy,in 99 my first kite was a foil,inflatables since then,but i feel like a change,the speed handles just like my current kites,rips up wind way better, you dont have to pump the fuckers up and you dont get pumped on re-sale value after six months.

whats you problem?
bob boy, where did I say I had a problem? I kited with foils first in 96, (ask jeff h. he sold it to me), then immediately switched to the only LEI around at the time, wipi classics. As soon as the very first ATK f-one k-surf foil hit the US I was on it (1st US TR). stayed on foils till '00 (big mistake).

Point is that the majority of people prefer LEI's no matter what. you don't have to give me any bullets as to why foils are better. some people just prefer things that FLOAT.

Tom183
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tom183 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:31 am

BigR wrote: some people just prefer things that FLOAT.
Yep, if that's the most important quality you're looking for in a kite, get an LEI.

bobbi o
Frequent Poster

Postby bobbi o » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:53 am

biggy-the speed floats and check this-it also re-launches from water!! come back to me when you've tried the nice person out...

your other probs are?

Nico
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: private kitebeach on my doorstep,
Le Morne.
Style: wave
Gear: Drifter kites, wave boards
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, naish

Postby Nico » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:40 am

Thanks Paul for your heart felt comments.
you have confirmed what I always knew, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".
I myself fly one brand of kite, represent a few of them, and the only honest unbiased advice I can give anyone is "try it out, see if YOU like it". just like you did.
Kiting rocks
Nico

Return to “Kitesurfing”