Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Crossbow problems

Postby Rockstar » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:54 am

Dont know whether to laugh or cry !

Had a look at the anti Crossbow rants on the Best Forum.

Gumballs negative comments are so exagerated ,they are comical !

SQ sinks to new depths with THIS outrageous claim::::::

"whether the brothers legaiganoux would admit to it or not theres only one reason for any of the design aspects of these flat kites.

1. to be able to develope and licence a unique new kite design to other manufacturers to create a revenue stream to shore up the finances failing from the demise of the earlier existing patents. "

??????? Should we laugh or cry ?

Talk about losing the plot !!

But the award goes to "evil bob" for his ascertaition that the Crossbow is DANGEROUS. Because of the total depower feature !

Why? Because if someone learns on a Bow kite,with the safe depower,then flies a regular kite ,they will not handle the power and be dragged ,cause a disaster and cause the beach to have kiting banned !!

(Of course he is NOT refering to a Hellfish)

Oh,stop it please. Your making me cry!! HAhahahahahahahahah
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Escalate
Medium Poster

Postby Escalate » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:59 pm

When i have a shitty day i just read the best forum! Always in for a good laugh, theyre forum is filled with bullshit like this.

Now you see, the lower the iQ of the people, the more they can be influenced by marketing. Gotta love gumball for getting the best market share possible, THE ONE FILLED WITH IDIOTS.

Kite Scarecrow
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Kite Scarecrow » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:25 pm

RS, You might as well start laughing because Laugh is all we do at you when we see a new thread started by you...

If you have a beef with the Best forum, take it to the Best forum instead of starting it up here.

GO AWAY CRYBABY!

Ian

Kite Scarecrow
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Kite Scarecrow » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:27 pm

RS, You might as well start laughing because Laugh is all we do at you when we see a new thread started by you...

If you have a beef with the Best forum, take it to the Best forum instead of starting it up here.

GO AWAY CRYBABY!

Ian

Robsw6
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Hayling Island
Favorite Beaches: One eye, Sidi Kaouki, Big Bay, Gwithian & Hayling
Style: Powered
Gear: Reedins, Orbit2s & Surfboards (Cabrinha's & Naish), Nomad/TAD Mutants, Flash 4'10 & Naish Pro 4'10, Moses Hydrofoil & North Atmos

Postby Robsw6 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:32 pm

I thought this was the best forum :-?

El_Gran_Extractor
Frequent Poster

Postby El_Gran_Extractor » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:56 pm

TheRussian wrote:I thought this was the best forum :-?
that's because of all the best bashers, and the replys of best basher bashers, and the replys of best basher bascher baschers :D

txtph
Rare Poster
Gear: Naish Boxers, Cabrinha Drifter

Postby txtph » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:12 pm

I have never understood the tribal instinct that centers on whch brand of kite a person uses. I suppose everyone wants to feel like that they have spent their money wisely and in order to do that we must personally attack the choices of others that made a different buying decision.

When the new Naish kite comes out there will almost certainly be another round of attacks from those that have already bought Crossbows and the other way around, that is from those that waited and got the new Naish. Why?

Doesn't anyone have friends that fly a different brand of kite? Is your kite spot dominated by one brand? Would you talk to a new person that comes to your beach with a different brand of kite?

Are most of the people that feel strongly about a kite brand people that make their living on selling this brand of kite? If so, then the partisanship is understandable, but if not then I just don't get it.

To those, like me, who are just consumers of this stuff: why do you feel so strongly about your brand, or the marketing techniques of the competitors?

Dax
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dax » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:31 pm

Escalate wrote:When i have a shitty day i just read the best forum! Always in for a good laugh, theyre forum is filled with bullshit like this.
That's funny, when I have a shitty day I go kiteboarding.

uncleneil
Frequent Poster

Postby uncleneil » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:33 pm

That's what people do when they can't kite or don't have anything better to do. 90% of RSs post are Best bashes. Most of the others that bash Best only talk about bashing Best and don't talk about anything else.

RS, Why would you go to Best Forum and bring your dirt in here just to bash. Who cares what Gumball says on his own forum. It is his opinion and maybe a fact but if his opinion doesn't matter then your doesn't either.

I guess it's time to bash RS!!!!!

Fluid Sports
Rare Poster

Postby Fluid Sports » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:01 pm

So when does Mr L's patent run out? This year, next year or in 10 years?

Return to “Kitesurfing”