Crossbow problems

Forum for kitesurfers
kitingkt
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby kitingkt » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:04 am

what happened to the crossbow discussion?

anyone, anyone?

seams like flaming has taken over this forum (at least this thread), not the industry hacks as described.

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:43 am

kitingkt wrote:what happened to the crossbow discussion?

anyone, anyone?

seams like flaming has taken over this forum (at least this thread), not the industry hacks as described.
Bad news,

there never was a crossbow discussion on this thread, it was a Rockstar attack on g-ball and best.

I took it over as was my want.

Two year olds might as well think about the new guys,,,

poor bastards are getting hosed right in plain view...

So what do you have to contribute eh?

What-cha got gorgee

Regards
fo

Tom183
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tom183 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:15 am

Dax wrote:
Escalate wrote:When i have a shitty day i just read the best forum! Always in for a good laugh, theyre forum is filled with bullshit like this.
That's funny, when I have a shitty day I go kiteboarding.
When I'm having a shitty day, it's because I CAN'T go kiteboarding...

Ozone Kites AUS
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 75kg
Local Beach: Lennox Head, NSW, Australia
Favorite Beaches: There is a reason I live in Lennox Head.
Style: Old Coot. strapped surfboard
Gear: Ozone 6/8/10/12 Reo V7, 10/14 Enduro v4, Zephyr V7, Edge V12 10M, Alpha V2 8/14M, Firewire Vanguard 5'2" and Evo 5'1" and Delta Designs ReVamp 5'9" couple of custom Blacksheep surfboards Mystic Stealth harness and stealth rope slider.
Brand Affiliation: Ozone, AxisFoils, Armstrong, Core, Cabrinha, Slingshot, North

Postby Ozone Kites AUS » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:45 am

fodrooler babbled
Bad news,

there never was a crossbow discussion on this thread, it was a Rockstar attack on g-ball and best.

Thats the key here, you think you are taking over things, running the forum.
You are a best pimp, thats the deal you agreed to when you got your free kites from Best/Alex!
Defend the clan!!
Pimp!

Piss off, leave the forum to us true users!

Pimp!

Cya and

Piss off dick!

Steve

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:18 am

kitepower wrote:fodrooler babbled
Bad news,

Thats the key here, you think you are taking over things, running the forum.
You are a best pimp, thats the deal you agreed to when you got your free kites from Best/Alex!
Defend the clan!!
Pimp!

Piss off, leave the forum to us true users!

Pimp!

Cya and

Piss off dick!

Steve
Regards,

It's true, I really like my free kites, that yarga is sweet ride and for the money maybe the BEST kite out there...

Hell, that's a fact

BEST NEW Kite Value in my opinion is the Best Yarga hands down

and my hellfish? YEAH BABY that's one primo-sweet ride too...

It blew up on me again Sunday but hey,, no problem, my shoe repairman is going to hook me up. 10 bucks and it's back in the line-up,

SWEET KITE

Where's the monkey you call peace o' work With my tickets?

tell the pimp boy to pony up, or is he just as full o shit as his dip-pid-dee do-dad?

suppose so...so

G'day Bait

Regards
fo

Ozone Kites AUS
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 75kg
Local Beach: Lennox Head, NSW, Australia
Favorite Beaches: There is a reason I live in Lennox Head.
Style: Old Coot. strapped surfboard
Gear: Ozone 6/8/10/12 Reo V7, 10/14 Enduro v4, Zephyr V7, Edge V12 10M, Alpha V2 8/14M, Firewire Vanguard 5'2" and Evo 5'1" and Delta Designs ReVamp 5'9" couple of custom Blacksheep surfboards Mystic Stealth harness and stealth rope slider.
Brand Affiliation: Ozone, AxisFoils, Armstrong, Core, Cabrinha, Slingshot, North

Postby Ozone Kites AUS » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:49 am

Fofocker spewed forth
Where's the monkey you call peace o' work With my tickets?

tell the pimp boy to pony up, or is he just as full o shit as his dip-pid-dee do-dad?

suppose so...so

G'day Bait

Regards
fo
[/quote]

So the real motive, as if it was not obvious you fool, was to bait a reply from me, and anyone else who dared to banter with your supreme intellect!!!

Who's is playing 2 year old name calling (and baiting) games now, no cred one???

Who is abusing our USERS forum? Fofocker thats who!! dick!

Hmmmmm?

Piss off and

No Cred to you

Steve

stoner
Medium Poster

Postby stoner » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:25 am

fokiten wrote:
It blew up on me again Sunday but hey,, no problem, my shoe repairman is going to hook me up. 10 bucks and it's back in the line-up,

G'day Bait

Regards
fo
You know I'll take the bait ;)

First the flashy silver thing is swished through the sky a few times to attract attention, and then it is laid on the surface of the water (resembling an injured insect)... CHOMP.

You know fo, I felt ripped of when gumball denied me the pleasure of ever getting to see the vid of Armin crash testing his HF... but then he gave you one :D

BTW, you're getting your repairs from the cobbler now? Kitepower told us that HF repairs will end up with a patchwork look. I'm imagining your patches are as thick as shoe leather now :lol: You should have taken my advice... if only you patched and hot-glued the seam like yachties have done since they started using CF. Oh well, it's your call... do another rushed job on the kite to get it out there ASAP.

:bye:

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:21 am

Sup my man?

Well, actually it keeps busting in different places,,I was just about to pick it up when it sploded this time: creak crack, crack creak BAM.

YIKES not again,,sad, sad ,sad,,,LOL

I'll tell you what,, I think I've got the relaunch thing sorted, that reverse launch was showing signs of working,,,then the wind quit.

And no I'm not using the cobbler I just didn't want to spell upholsterer,,,well crap,, I'm really not using him either,,,

I have the boat cover guy doing it,,, canvas is zero stretch? did you know that? I didn't,,, anyway it works a treat.

the dudes cool, he keeps asking what the f*** is this thing??

I tell-um its for my BBQ,, It's like a smoke tent...

Regards my man...
fo

KiteKarl
Very Frequent Poster

Postby KiteKarl » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:23 am

Allright. Repost CROSSBOW PROBLEMS!. Send this one to flamers paradise. Anyone got any real input on what the thread is supposed to address?

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Rockstar » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:43 am

KiteKarl wrote:Allright. Repost CROSSBOW PROBLEMS!. Send this one to flamers paradise. Anyone got any real input on what the thread is supposed to address?
Well.........obviously there are no problems!

Only a couple of comments about bar pressure. This could be a good thing. Apparantly,it happens at the lower wind range. Sounds good to me !

There is nothing worse than the bar sliding back to the loop in light conditions. No pull,no feel.

Its all good!

Still think I will stick with conventional Rhinos though. The 06 looks good.
For a while ,at least!

Return to “Kitesurfing”