WHAT THE HELL?

Forum for kitesurfers
nowhip
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WHAT THE HELL?

Postby nowhip » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:51 pm

I was at the ASR trade show and there was a booth for Liquid Force there. Gear looks really good.
There was no one at the booth but wakeboarders. Then the infamous Corky Cullen walked up and was a complete flipping idiot as usual. What happened to Liquid Force??? Last year I talked to Scott and Asa there and they were cool as shit. I talked to Corkydorky for 2 minutes and he talked (cocky) to me about his new job as board designer (scary) and the new boots which seem cool. But a boot named escalade? Zero steeze with that name. What next, the hummer board. How about a Tundra boot. LMAO!! Come on guys get it together. Who is in charge at LF now? And Corky???why do they have a 36 year old wannabe 15 year old in charge now? He can't even kite!
I will say that the gear does look really good.

ASNewsForumFuzz
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby ASNewsForumFuzz » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:26 pm

Asa left for another job.
Not sure why Scott left....its rumored he got fired. I really don't know. I havnt been able to get a hold of him.

Gabe Shortman is doing a good job in my opinion. He is a really cool guy.

The gear does look sick though...those boots and the new boards are siiick.

-elevated-
Medium Poster

Postby -elevated- » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:05 pm

someone post pics plz. (besides the new drop pics floating around).

Kite-er
Medium Poster

Postby Kite-er » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:13 pm

How did the harness look? Got any pics??????

tell123
Rare Poster

I heard that....

Postby tell123 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:51 pm

I heard that Liquid Force is doing a reorganization ot its kiteboard division , new sales manager, designer engineer, and they are much more affiliate with the wakeboard division.

It was probably an exemption at ASR, I know for sure that Corky is not in charge of anything…

I agree that the 2006 gear look rad…

dooooood
Medium Poster

Postby dooooood » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:13 am

wow, thats not cool. bad review for LF. i dunno those guys personaly but i hope they get it together. everyone i know who dealt with Asa last year said he was the man. cool nice person and always on top of shit. i hope they find someone as good to replace him.

sdsurfchick
Rare Poster

Postby sdsurfchick » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:16 am

I don't know what nowhip is talking about. Corky is one of the friendliest people in the industry! Ask anybody who has ever delt with him. What do you mean Asa and Scott were cool as shit? Asa was, but Scott was impossible to get ahold of! I heard rumours that he was just fired from LF caus he was doing such a bad job!

I also saw the new boots at ASR and they are definatley very cool. Who cares what they are called? Cool gear is cool gear!

I know this is my first post, I was trying to avoid ever getting pulled into this kind of drama, but I feel I have to respond when someone bashes someone I have had nothing but good experiences with.

Jessica

dooooood
Medium Poster

Postby dooooood » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:23 am

i never me corky , but ive heard from the boys that hes a safe guy, cool as. and as for escalades, id rock them, spinners and all. :D

sdkiter420
Rare Poster

Off Topic

Postby sdkiter420 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:01 am

sdsurfchick, do you kite in San Diego?

I need more kiter friends. I usually ride Tourmaline but wanna get down to the strand.

-Bob
sdkiter@boardermail.com

dooooood
Medium Poster

Re: Off Topic

Postby dooooood » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:03 am

sdkiter420 wrote:sdsurfchick, do you kite in San Diego?

I need more kiter friends. I usually ride Tourmaline but wanna get down to the strand.

-Bob
sdkiter@boardermail.com
lol, you like her pic dont you. dirty boy.

Return to “Kitesurfing”