Forum for kitesurfers
kitesurfing turkey
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jaime Pro Vs Nobile Boards

Postby kitesurfing turkey » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:38 pm

All the guys down at Kitesurfbeach Cesme,using Jaime 05 has changed their boards with Nobile boards.
Nobile boards have same characteristics with better handling.Mark Shinn is the brand manager and i have tested and riding with Nobile 2006 models now.
the 05 boards can be seen from http://www.nobilekiteboarding.com and the 06 boards will be online on the site very soon.Have fun.Husnu Baylav from Turkey.
http://www.kitesurfbeach.com
info@kitesurfbeach.com

Picture MarkShinn on a Nobile board and Cabrinha Crossbow.

peep
Medium Poster

Postby peep » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:50 pm

they are from the same polish factory. maybe everyone is using them becasue they are cheaper than the north, not better.

panchito
Very Frequent Poster

Postby panchito » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:25 pm

peep wrote:they are from the same polish factory. maybe everyone is using them becasue they are cheaper than the north, not better.
And also Skywalker boards.....as long as I know......but yes....here in Tarifa a lot of dudes rides on Nobile.....

kitesurfing turkey
Medium Poster

Postby kitesurfing turkey » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:41 pm

i tested two of them at the same time.The smalest Jaime and the 122cm Nobile 555 ,128cm and also nobile 666.
i can honostly tell that the nobile 128*39.5 was the best board who really gribs to the sea while edging at +20 knots and let you pop higher than any size of a Jaimy.i loved the boards.And these are not cheap only these are not as expansive as the others.Better quality,better material,better designs on the new 2006 boads.

xray
Very Frequent Poster
Favorite Beaches: Mauritius
Style: Freeride/wave
Gear: Pivot 5-8

Postby xray » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:27 pm

Rode the Nobile 666 126x38 today, scepticism was gone after 10 meters of riding. I love my Jaime Pro M 2005 but the 666 rocks. Silky smooth landings, super stable and comfy. Jaime still is the better carver but only by a fraction!

eutanator
Frequent Poster

Postby eutanator » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:42 am

panchito wrote:
peep wrote:they are from the same polish factory. maybe everyone is using them becasue they are cheaper than the north, not better.
And also Skywalker boards.....as long as I know......but yes....here in Tarifa a lot of dudes rides on Nobile.....
Skywalker isn't from the same factory as Nobile

We have here in Poland 3 kiteboards producers - Su2, Skywalker and Nobile
All make very good boards.

This year Nobile engaged M Shinn as a product manager and they start to promote their products strongly so we can expect that it become more global brand than like it was earlier.

Try them if you can - the price of Nobile rise now a lot but the quality is outstanding.

Return to “Kitesurfing”