Kite world Mag

Forum for snow- and landkiters
sniperwolf
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby sniperwolf » Tue Dec 03, 2002 6:34 pm

It's nice to see a mag dedicated to Four line Kites....BUT.....it would be nice to see more on Buggying or static flying in your featured articles.

I know from opinions on several other forums that alota people are very dissapointed.

I was sum wot suprised then when i found a whole two pages dedicated to Buggy Freestyle, the pics were bloody amazing and the descriptions on how to do the tricks wern't 4 bad either....BUT please lets have more for the three wheeled brigade:D

Come on Guys COULD DO BETTER.

Badwind
Rare Poster

Postby Badwind » Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:02 am

Hey! Stop whining. Start writing!

:wink:
Dan

sniperwolf
Rare Poster

Postby sniperwolf » Mon Dec 09, 2002 1:30 pm

stopwhining!!!! this mag was advertised as the all round Kite Mag!!! wot a complete load of SH1TE.

I would be happy to contribute to the mags content if i thought it would be taken seriously.

We have a hardcore of buugy nuts that meet up most sundays whatever the weather and rip it up. This w/e it was -1 degree C and we were up at Brancaster givin it some stick.

So a challange to the mag then, send someone down take some pics and we'll give you a story worth printin.....no excuses i don't care if u live in the US!

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:04 am

Hey stop whinning start writing huh! wats the point!!!!!!!!!

Did hugh not learn anything from the time he slaged everyone off in the flexi forums.

Apart from how to say sorry????

cos nothings changed in the third issue, still looks like kitesurfer two, except the usual few pages on land based kiteing compared to the rest of it devoted to surfing.

Is it gonna be worth my while wasting more money on this mag. just because it's the only one that even mentions land based kiting!!!!

The glossy pics are nice but how about something more down to earth, Oh and thats not a million miles from home.

All people have asked for is wider coverage of thier sport, how about people buggying and kite jumping in the uk on there local beach or field and not on some sun soaked beach or kite jumping off dunes in the sahara.

Or is this too much to understand.

PLEASE just keep it real.........

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:11 am

i am sure if you write a good article about an aspect of buggying with really good photos, hugh would be very happy to publish them. the reason kite surfing features so heavily is because the best photos/travel stories are written about kite surfing. The reason there was no changes in the third issue is probably because it was in the printers at the time everyone started whining.
laters
anonymouse

sniperwolf
Rare Poster

Postby sniperwolf » Fri Dec 13, 2002 8:53 pm

I have some mighty fine pic's of our days out at Brancaster.....and am sure i could come up with some witty entertaing words to go with them......But i don't belive for one minute that anyone would Print let alone take Our love and enthusiasm for buggy's and mountain boards seriously.

This is one example of some of the pictures i have taken, it's Digital format, i've had to resize as i took it as a Tiff.

This was taken on Brancaster beach in -1 degree conditions, the guy getting wet is Mark.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sniperwolf on 2002-12-14 13:21 ]</font>

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:46 am

totally agree come on guys we dont live in florida or california I am in Scotland where you would have to be pretty damn daft to go into the water!!!

Return to “Snow / Land”