get your money back and buy a failing crossbow instead. :wink:

Blowing in the Wind
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Blowing in the Wind » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:07 pm

http://www.gokitesurf.com/articlesstory.asp?ID=30

Some bars are breaking in the spot indicated. North has issued a quick fix for this. They notified all dealers and are taking care of the issue. If you have a 06 bar have your dealer make the modification for you or do it yourself. Above is a link to instructions and pictures of the modification we have been doing. This is not North's method. We will post theirs shortly.

R Soul
Very Frequent Poster
Location: Str8 From The Horses Mouth... Ravens and Shinns... Love 'em.

Postby R Soul » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:15 pm

This thread is becoming dumb...

Guys.. stop bitching and bashing...

North... admit your error... solve the issue, and apologise for risking peoples safety.

Finished!

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:35 pm

BITW wrote:http://www.gokitesurf.com/articlesstory.asp?ID=30

Some bars are breaking in the spot indicated. North has issued a quick fix for this. They notified all dealers and are taking care of the issue. If you have a 06 bar have your dealer make the modification for you or do it yourself. Above is a link to instructions and pictures of the modification we have been doing. This is not North's method. We will post theirs shortly.
Kudos on the fully assisted deep-water lessons program....

Right-on,,,,
fo

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Rockstar » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:48 pm

sq225917 wrote:get your money back and buy a failing crossbow instead. :wink:
Robbo is trying to point out a dangerous flaw,which has the potential to harm someone.

Why on Earth would SQ try and twist this post to bash Crossbow ? Which incidently is THE SAFEST kite you can get .

Because he is bitter and twisted after his little Hellfish World fell apart !
He feels the need to lash out for revenge !

Sq, you are wasting your time! The Crossbow is the most exciting development in kiting for a long time. It WILL change kiting as we know it.

You will fail! ( Well,you already have ,haven't you ? )

Give up, get a Sonic (If you cant bring yourself to get the REAL thing,the Crossbow ) and join the Revolution

gonewiththewind
Very Frequent Poster

Postby gonewiththewind » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:06 pm

You're pathetic. The bitterness still consuming you even after you left BEST? It must kill you to see people in love with the Crossbow after the Hellfish debacle that you lived through. So funny to watch from the outside. Kind of sad, but mostly funny ha-ha.

Phillipp
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Phillipp » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:53 pm

SQ, what's the story? Are you now on a mission to bad-mouth the XBow? I thought you were over that type of comments.

I'm very disappointed...

P

Phillipp
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Phillipp » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:02 am

consumer wrote:i've been using my 06 ironheart for 2 weeks straight probably have about 40 hours on the thing already, and that little line has shown no wear whatsoever. They have fieldtested, the bar has been running for almost 3 months now, only recently has it broke for a couple people. i defend North here because i am sympathetic and it seems like youre(Robbo) trying to smear their rep.

anyway i did the suggest modification, which took a whole 30 seconds.
Consumer, I always thought you were not associated with any brands and really only taking the position of the CONSUMER. But this time you disappointed. You don't seem any different to the other pimps that either bash the brands they don't like or blindly defent the brands they like.

Robo was pointing out a potential serious problem. It was fact based and apparently not a unique event (it happened multiple times). It is also a negligence from North not to have posted the (potential) flaw on a forum like Kiteforum.com. They should have been up front. Just sending a notification to the retailers isn't good enough. That might help the new kites that are sold, but not all the ones that had been sold prior to the notification.

The kite companies should take an example from companies like Apple. They just launched their new MP3 player (Nano) spending millions, but it would not stop them to do a major recall because the screens were breaking. They successfully converted a negative experience in a very good one.

P

Phillipp
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Phillipp » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:03 am

BITW wrote:http://www.gokitesurf.com/articlesstory.asp?ID=30

Thanks for the link and the great pictures. Something like this should have come from North and be on their web page.

P

consumer
Very Frequent Poster

Postby consumer » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:49 am

haha hilarous all of you.

loveya.

Return to “Kitesurfing”