Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:12 am
im in florida looking 4 a nice spot around the carribians in the begining of november .. someone knows about something????
costa rica???? cabarete??? where will be windy???
its only one week holiday...
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 11:07 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Los roques, adicora, coche.yaque,restinga,tortuga,tobago.
- Favorite Beaches: Los roques
- Style: wave
- Gear: Crossbow II 12. Custom 133
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Los Roques, Caracas
neri, short flight from miami to caracas and you're in kite paradise, los roques coche and margarita are some of the best destinations in the caribbean with good constant trade winds in nov and clear warm water, very reasonable all inclusive tailored packages check http://kitesurf.wtfe.com
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests