All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: waves
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:46 am 
Medium Poster

What the fuck are you talking about?
This is about waves, you didn't know there are waves in Cumbuco?
How could you if you live in Chile (though) you post your location is Paracuru :o :o :o :o :o .
You are pathetic mate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:00 pm 
Frequent Poster

Man, I can not understan why someone that lives in Chile ever want to go to Cumbuco!
Waves at Chile are real waves, been there once windsurfing and get some of the best swells of my life, (and I travel to Cape Verde every winter!), Cumbuco just have have wind no decent waves at all! (been on Ceara 2 times only catched decent waves at Paracuru, but really nothing special).

want waves? stay in Chile! :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:59 pm 
Medium Poster

Hey Edo - you Brazilian imports are like a lot of tattling old women - keep it professional broh :lol:
Where are you, I have been kiting at Golfinho for 2 weeks now but no Chilly!

Have used 8.0, 12.0 mostly, and today had a great session on 16.0 - my opinion at this time of year, at 80kg, a 10.0 and 14.0 would be perfect along with a 130 board.

Another neutral visitors opinion - any more than 10 kites at Cauipe is no longer relaxed fun - same with Paracuru.
But who needs lagoons when you have the best winds in the world, miles of wide beaches and an ocean with both flat and wavy conditions.

Am staying at the Atlantico apartments and hope to see you soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:03 am 
Frequent Poster

You are absolutely right!, that what I am saying no waves in cumbuco, but I was wrong..the shitty shore break in cumbuco has some crappy "waves", but I usually do not call waves to that, at least for ride.

Any way, sorry CRISTINO MATEO...I think all this again and is really not worth it. Stay on your side of the road and I will no bother you, but if you cross in to mine. Sorry but you will force me. :bye: oldie!

Sometimes your post are really crap, and your opinions shit, but I do not mess with your post, who do you think you are saying I will not tolerate? The master of cumbuco?, you in cumbuco are CERO!.

And Iam not in Chile, and I am not in Brazil, Iam riding in other planet already, but in cumbuco the conditions still are CRAP! (Water talking).

And to finish this...I can asure you that I know much better places than you in Ceara, Piaui and Maranhao. Since I went to almost every Kite Spot form Natal to the Lençois in 2 months kitetrips. So my opinions are mine, if any one cares about it great, if not FUCK OFF!

Finally sayin "You are pathetic Mate"...a spanish talking like australian, please!...bye this will be my last post to you..bye!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:19 am 
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Hey Edo - you Brazilian imports are like a lot of tattling old women - keep it professional broh :lol:
Where are you, I have been kiting at Golfinho for 2 weeks now but no Chilly!

Have used 8.0, 12.0 mostly, and today had a great session on 16.0 - my opinion at this time of year, at 80kg, a 10.0 and 14.0 would be perfect along with a 130 board.

Another neutral visitors opinion - any more than 10 kites at Cauipe is no longer relaxed fun - same with Paracuru.
But who needs lagoons when you have the best winds in the world, miles of wide beaches and an ocean with both flat and wavy conditions.

Am staying at the Atlantico apartments and hope to see you soon.

Hey Brian!, Sorry been very bussy!...I always keep pro..;) but forums are just for fun! I will call you.

EDO

Post subject: waves
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:40 am 
Medium Poster

Obviously, there are no waves as this in Cumbuco

But as this, (see the back, on the outside) are quite common in Tabuba-Cumbuco.
a normal day, 500 mts upwind from Golfinho Hotel
Eduardo, your location is not Paracuru anymore?
Right! Stay in Mars.
No further comment about you, la calumnia es la unica herramienta que los necios reconocen.
Cheers. CRIS :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:21 am 
Very Frequent Poster

:duel:

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2