Forum for kitesurfers
gumball
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Best Credit Cards

Postby gumball » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:34 pm

It has always been Best Kiteboarding's policy to charge credit cards when the order is placed. This has now been changed because of a significant amount of customer feedback, so now Best will only charge your credit card just prior to your order being shipped, so you can buy or pre-order items with confedience such as The Warooknowing that you will only be charged just prior to shipping.

More customer feedback is always welcome.

ptraykovski
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ptraykovski » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:51 pm

with a subject line of Best Credit Cards I thought you had just put out a line of VISA cards witha best logo on it and frequent kiter miles.. Every purchase you make gets you points towards the new kite of your dreams... 25,000 miles for a new warooo..maybe not such a bad idea. This wouldn't surprise me coming from Gumball!

webhiker
Frequent Poster

f*** OFF!

Postby webhiker » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:32 pm

Do you see OR, Cabrinha, North or any other company with integrity posting their little business policy notifications on this forum?
So what the f*** makes you so special you think we all want to read about your announcements?

This is off-topic, flagrant forum abuse.

STFU and post it in the News section, you parasitic fuckwits.

kjorn
Very Frequent Poster

Re: f*** OFF!

Postby kjorn » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:35 pm

webhiker wrote: you parasitic fuckwits.
Jesus webhiker, I wish I could filter your posts out.

Tiny jump by the way :thumb:

monk.e.boy

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer

Postby sq225917 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:38 pm

thanks for your balanced opinion webhiker.

i believe alex posted it up here, becasuse thats where the topic has been discussed at length, of course, if you are looking for a brand that doesnt respond to open criticism and try and improve it's service, then i wish you the best of luck in finding them,and kite nirvana.

best credit cards, damn why didnt we think of that..... :wink:

ptraykovski
Very Frequent Poster

Re: f*** OFF!

Postby ptraykovski » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:46 pm

webhiker wrote:Do you see OR, Cabrinha, North or any other company with integrity posting their little business policy notifications on this forum?
So what the f*** makes you so special you think we all want to read about your announcements?

WOW!! Such violent rage! Concentrate and focus your rage against the evil empire...you will be come with the force and your jumps will get bigger

Dax
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dax » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:20 pm

ptraykovski wrote:with a subject line of Best Credit Cards I thought you had just put out a line of VISA cards witha best logo on it and frequent kiter miles.. Every purchase you make gets you points towards the new kite of your dreams... 25,000 miles for a new warooo..maybe not such a bad idea. This wouldn't surprise me coming from Gumball!
I thought the same thing, that would be cool!
webhiker wrote:Do you see OR, Cabrinha, North or any other company with integrity posting their little business policy notifications on this forum?

Are you saying people of integrity don't use forums to communicate? Hmmm... :wink:

kiterfighter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby kiterfighter » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:33 pm

UM, in defense of webhiker, i once ordered a kite from "fuckwits" and they felt free to carge my credit card the day of the order, but didn't ship the goods FOR THREE weeks. Then it arrived after FOUR weeks. :evil: I beleive a hellfish took even longer. Barely legal, I would say and not ethical. Not good customer service either. Glad to hear they changed their policy.

carrerars
Rare Poster

Postby carrerars » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:47 pm

no this shit is only posted, cause all the best buyers where upset when they orderd the smellfish and get back the money a few month later, so now nobody wants to buy in advance a kite which is not available, or did i see a vid from it?

also best wants to know how many they have to order. ít would help best enormous to have the backorders already.

not with me bro

STF
Very Frequent Poster

Postby STF » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:05 pm

You All are fucking Nerds! Come on now, this is a forum for info, you all sound like a bunch of whinning bitches! get a life, and if you see a post by gumball...how about this idea, dont click on it, dont read it, and dont respond to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKERS

Truly Yours

STF

Return to “Kitesurfing”