Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

The quality of some posts on these forums...

Forum for kitesurfers
fokiten
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby fokiten » Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:25 am

I've not even bothered to read this,,

Go vote dip-shit, talking ain't yer strong suit.

err,,
kitepower wrote:fokitten scratched out this little turd
I think we as a group need to straighten him out.
Whats everyone going to do type at me??? :o

You are owned, you could let it go, but you choose to continually and obsessively target me or my family and/or company for your special childish attention.

You have posted repeatedly, without provocation, vilifying my school, my instructors, my sons, myself, my teaching methods, my sales tactics and even people who work for me.

By the way, you need to be a real person to really accuse me of anything, you and your gutless anonymous aliases don't count for shit, nor can anyone saying anything about them be guilty of libel.

Unless you want to come clean and let us all know who you are and where you live? 8)

Its your choice kitty, keep attacking me and mine, and trying to disrupt any thread on safe teaching methods with your stupid, impractical, unsafe ideas and you will keep being made a fool of.

Let it go, you are not the saviour of kitesurfing, we do not need you to stick your nose into anything to do with safety, and then abuse and post like a retard.

Stick to what you are actually experienced at, or that actually affects you, or is of interest to you where you kite, and there will be a lot less flack heading your way. KEEP IT REAL. You get what you give.

Cya and

Goodwinds

Steve McCormack
OK,, I read it.

I'm a kiter this is a user forum, I reserve the right to post about kiting.

That you resort to malicious, purely personal non kite related attacks to destroy the dialoge: as is your want.

Is excatly what you now threaten to continue doing.

LOL,,,I told you,,,talking aint your strong suit...

ya see,,?

THIS not only constitutes an addmission, with intent and even with the threat of more, THAT IS TO SAY more to come,,, if I continue to post about kiting, ON THIS kITE FORUM???

come-on,,smile?

Who do you think is going to buy that?

CAN ANYONE DOUBT THAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING RIGHT FROM WRONG?

Ask any forum member, he'll tell you, what you want you cannot have...you don't say who posts and who does not post.

Your reasons are bulshit reasons.

I"m telling you that's total selfserving Bull Shit !!

and you don't even know it,, hm,, would explain everything...

here,,

Just because you sweep the floor under the "kites here" sign,,,

Does not give you the right to deny another's free speach.

It don't work that way, that's not right that's, wrong,,

Get It?

that's wrong.

That's your bottom line,,,

quit asking your fingers, and start using your head

Ozone Kites AUS
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 75kg
Local Beach: Lennox Head, NSW, Australia
Favorite Beaches: There is a reason I live in Lennox Head.
Style: Old Coot. strapped surfboard
Gear: Ozone 6/8/10/12 Reo V7, 10/14 Enduro v4, Zephyr V7, Edge V12 10M, Alpha V2 8/14M, Firewire Vanguard 5'2" and Evo 5'1" and Delta Designs ReVamp 5'9" couple of custom Blacksheep surfboards Mystic Stealth harness and stealth rope slider.
Brand Affiliation: Ozone, AxisFoils, Armstrong, Core, Cabrinha, Slingshot, North

Postby Ozone Kites AUS » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:14 am

fokiten wrote:I've not even bothered to read this,,

err,,
So you just hit reply without even thinking about it, this is what is called an obsession

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one cares Fo, everyone enjoys the laughs, and you are so owned!

Cya and

Goodwinds

Steve McCormack

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:47 am

See a pattern here?

So now it's no longer important,,

Last post it was for the life of your childeren and your store.

kitepower wrote: Whats everyone going to do type at me??? :o

You are owned, you could let it go, but you choose to continually and obsessively target me or my family and/or company for your special childish attention.

You have posted repeatedly, without provocation, vilifying my school, my instructors, my sons, myself, my teaching methods, my sales tactics and even people who work for me.

By the way, you need to be a real person to really accuse me of anything, you and your gutless anonymous aliases don't count for shit, nor can anyone saying anything about them be guilty of libel.

Unless you want to come clean and let us all know who you are and where you live? 8)

Its your choice kitty, keep attacking me and mine, and trying to disrupt any thread on safe teaching methods with your stupid, impractical, unsafe ideas and you will keep being made a fool of.

Let it go, you are not the saviour of kitesurfing, we do not need you to stick your nose into anything to do with safety, and then abuse and post like a retard.

Stick to what you are actually experienced at, or that actually affects you, or is of interest to you where you kite, and there will be a lot less flack heading your way. KEEP IT REAL. You get what you give.

Cya and

Goodwinds

Steve McCormack
Now nobody cares.

kitepower wrote:
fokiten wrote:I've not even bothered to read this,,

err,,
So you just hit reply without even thinking about it, this is what is called an obsession

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one cares Fo, everyone enjoys the laughs, and you are so owned!

Cya and

Goodwinds

Steve McCormack
Last edited by fokiten on Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hnqueer
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Hnqueer » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:48 am

Yes!, My buddy Hunqi is correct! Oy, should keep the personal wriding to the private and ride in public what kite that makes you the best! :D

Just to attack on forum is not nice, be merry in xmas an ride some nice winds :thumb: Hunqi, I still like my rapture sooo much , thank yu for this advices!!!!

sberemski

Postby sberemski » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:50 am

Guys. This is sooo inane and exactly what I am talking about. Why cant we all just be friends?

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:55 am

That sounds a little gay, dude...

A tad to Roddney King...

I say let's mix it up, but there's nothing good that comes from way-over the line,,

there's all the banter in the world, and truth gallore !! on the witty side of the street..

And just so much b/s on the other...

So ,,, >who needs it? smile

bring it ya beeacchesl

phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2323157
fo
sberemski wrote:Guys. This is sooo inane and exactly what I am talking about. Why cant we all just be friends?
Last edited by fokiten on Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

sberemski

Postby sberemski » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:14 am

The lets all be friends stuff was all tongue in cheek.

I have yet to read something witty in you exchanges...to me it seems like you are just trading the same old shit over and over again. I am not hating...it just my opinion.

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:20 am

Check your wig for poultry,,

That last line was a witty joke,,

Here comes,,

All that tedious b/s., who needs it?

Kitepower that's who,,

I thought it was clever...

Who can really tell?

sberemski wrote:The lets all be friends stuff was all tongue in cheek.

I have yet to read something witty in you exchanges...to me it seems like you are just trading the same old shit over and over again. I am not hating...it just my opinion.

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby sq225917 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:54 am

man, that first post must have been like a shit thread 'magic spell' or something,cos it certainly worked.

dooooood
Medium Poster

Postby dooooood » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:40 am

sberemski wrote:
dooooood wrote:
sberemski wrote: I prefer horse dick. Its bigger. :thumb:
actualy donkeys dicks are bigger. sorry.
So are you into beastiality or are you a vet :P I hope its the latter...

The only reason why I made my initial point is because I am a member of other forums where there is less slagging off and its generally more readable.
not into beastiality and im not a vet. but i live in the caribbean and i see alot of horses and donkeys every day. donkeys take the cake. its kind of like common knowledge, everyone jokes about it.

Return to “Kitesurfing”