Forum for kitesurfers
Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:51 pm

sberemski wrote:
Rockstar wrote:You guys are so shallow !
You just dont get it.

Rockstar is not being negative.

He is just trying to keep things in balance. The whole Universe has to be in balance !

Anyway,all I did was post MY opinion after reading the glowing reviews from Surfuzils friends,who I noticed were all from Portugal. Or Spain. Whats the difference,its like all the same place isn't it ? (I suppose this will bring a whole lot of neanderthal abuse forth !)

Another thing that gets me pissed off ( causes great unbalance in the Universe) is the idea that some kiters have, that the PKRA idictates what happens and what is "cool" in the Kite World. Its just not true.

95% of kiters could not care less.

Witness the proliferation of Bow kites. People queing up to buy them.

Was it because Pros were using them ? NO

Was it because the PKRA riders were using them ? NO

The PKRA circus is just that. A circus. It hits Town with its performing acrobats and then moves on.It consists of a minority self congratulatory group that push each other to do more and more upside down spins,with an obligatory handle pass of course,that only they and a very small group of spectators understand. It has nothing to do with everyday kiting and everything to do with a traveling circus that puts on a show.

If anything,rather than promote the sport,it will kill it off,because the average Joe will look at that and go "No way will I be able to do that shit! Plus I may injure myself trying!"

It happened that way in Windsurfing,where loops became mandatory in competition. Then double loops. It soon lost the image of a sport that anyone can do.

Anyway,I could go on forever,like Fokiten and bore you to tears,but I will spare you.

Someone said there were chicks in that movie? damn! I should have watched it all the way thru !

On the other hand ,they were probably just the mandatory close ups of girls bums. I have these nightmares about checking out a nice round ass,getting a hard on and then she turns around and has a head like an ugly witch !
You should be locked away somewhere dark and lonely becuase you dont deserve social interaction with idotic comments like this.

First of all who the f*** talks about themselves in the third person. You are not royalty. Shut the f*** up.

"He is just trying to keep things in balance. The whole Universe has to be in balance !" - Do you smoke crack? What is this balance bullshit? You have no idea what you are talking about? Why does the universe have to be in balance and who the f*** told you that you should be the balancing agent?

"who I noticed were all from Portugal. Or Spain. Whats the difference,its like all the same place isn't it ? (I suppose this will bring a whole lot of neanderthal abuse forth !)" - Neanderthal abuse? You are one ignorant tool arnt you? I suppose you also think Germany, Austria and Switzerland are the same? Hell you probably think think that Frances is in Asia. Read some books.

'Was it because Pros were using them ? NO

Was it because the PKRA riders were using them ? NO"

Do you actually bother to inform your self about the sport? I have ready a few interview where riders are saying that Bows are new and a such they have not had the experience riding them to allow them to enter the competitions just yet. Next year or the year after they will all be riding Bows.

I could go on but I have better things to do with my life. I just want to ask one thing...Is the garbage you write the product of random uncontrolable spasms at the keyboard? Do you have tourettes?
Hahahah :lol:

No,I dont have tourettes,but you are certainly having a brain explosion !

Plus you dont make sense !

What are you trying to say about Bows ?

I said that people made their own decisions about using them ,not because Pros were using them. Which,at the time they WERE NOT.

Anyway,I cant really understand most of your Neanderthal ranting. Are you from Austria? Thats in Germany,right?

sberemski

Postby sberemski » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:39 pm

Wow. You must be very 'hardcore' if you dont understand what I am saying? How does it not make sense. You must be fucking dense. I feel really sorry for you man.....

peace :thumb:

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:56 pm

sberemski wrote:Wow. You must be very 'hardcore' if you dont understand what I am saying? How does it not make sense. You must be fucking dense. I feel really sorry for you man.....

peace :thumb:
And you are SO dumb !

Kike I said,I expected some Neanderthal response,and you supplied it !

Too bad about your sloping forehead!

Return to “Kitesurfing”