Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

BEST=Fake!!!

what bothers you?
anything to say without your name?

keep flaming - here's your chance !


User avatar
Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1561
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:37 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: SoCal

Postby Rockstar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:52 am

piedroporto wrote:
All he does,though,is try to keep people honest !


i cannot beggin to numerate the ammount of times i've seen you lie in here. you're such a foooooooooney!
please start posting usefull stuff.




and why does everybody keep writing in this post ?! lol... does anyone still care about the damn pictures?! loool...
bahhh


Yeah! Like you are posting REALLY usefull stuff !

About 2000 words slagging off at Rockstar !

Oh well,it keeps bringing this thread to the top,so that everyone will know that Best is a fake. And that Piedroporta is an obsessed stalker ! He freely admits it !

Note to Pirdroporta, in the real World,(The English speaking World )a stalker is regarded as a low form of life. Obsessed and mentally deranged !

And,Piedroporto (PiedroportaPotty) I dont suppose that you Spanish guys know what a porta potty is ,do you ?

Its a portable shithouse ! Much like your posts !

And just to show I can join in :

você é uma torneira do caralho que suga o idiot

Vá foder-se. Você é um nice person homosexual
Last edited by Rockstar on Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
taabsr
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1527
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Postby taabsr » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:37 am

Rockstar the new Pump me up!!! lol

Diferent quest but the same atitude and ignorance! lol

rockstar for president lol ehehehe

User avatar
Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1561
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:37 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: SoCal

Postby Rockstar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:51 am

Oh dear !

Another post from a member of the Portugal club.

Once again it comes across as a 7 year olds writing !

Whats wrong with you guys?

Have you any idea how childish you sound ?

If it is because you have difficulty with the English language,well,I understand,and I am sympathetic . Its not your fault.

If it is because you are so shallow and without intelligence,well then I understand why Portugal never achieved anything.

User avatar
taabsr
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1527
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Postby taabsr » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:11 pm

For a guy that know so much about kiting u should get some more education and learn some geography and maybe history. u will be surprised with the history of Portugal!

I will not reply anymore to you as i did with pmu.
No point!

The only thing you know is to talk bad about best.

As pmu against foils so u must be his alter ego. Nobody cares anymore about pmu so rockstar came. soon the same thing will happen.

Have fun, go to the water get some wind and kite, this if u do know how to kite! lol

fat blokes can fly
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby fat blokes can fly » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:40 pm

rockstar said
If it is because you have difficulty with the English language,well,I understand,and I am sympathetic . Its not your fault.


I had the pleasure of meeting taabsr/Tiago & his buddy in Tarifa at Dos Mares a couple of months ago. Further to this he speeks better English with good grammer than most people from English speeking countries I know!



From my experience I do think Tiago's oral ability is down to practice though!! :D

User avatar
Carlos_C
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Crystal Palace

Postby Carlos_C » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:22 pm

I understand why Portugal never achieved anything.


tell that to Magellan

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:31 pm

Rockstir,

We don't do language critiques here, that's just poor form on an international sport forum; considering your own language skills I'm little suprized you'd even go there?

Just remember, its kiteforum, not trollposter dot com.

It should be easy, why would you have such spectrum wide problems?

Hope you can get a grip on yourself, it's getting rather sad now.

good luck man
fo


Rockstar wrote:Oh dear !

Another post from a member of the Portugal club.

Once again it comes across as a 7 year olds writing !

Whats wrong with you guys?

Have you any idea how childish you sound ?

If it is because you have difficulty with the English language,well,I understand,and I am sympathetic . Its not your fault.

If it is because you are so shallow and without intelligence,well then I understand why Portugal never achieved anything.

User avatar
piedroporto
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1749
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:06 pm
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Portugal

Postby piedroporto » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:53 pm

rockstar, i have actually studied in an english school, and please apologize me if my writing is a little rusty, as i now study in a portuguese university, so i haven´t really had the chance to practice my english lately. still your post was hillarious, i´m just about to translate your portuguese sentences so that everyone can have a laugh...


Rockstar wrote
And just to show I can join in :

você é uma torneira do caralho que suga o idiot

Vá foder-se. Você é um nice person homosexual


the translation would be something like this :

you're a cock fosset that sucks the idiot.
Go fuck your own self. you are a "nice person" (notice that nice person is nowhere near a portuguese word... lol) homosexual... well everybody knows what the last word is...

still pretty funny, thanks for the effort.
Last edited by piedroporto on Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1561
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:37 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: SoCal

Postby Rockstar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:32 pm

Carlos_C wrote:
I understand why Portugal never achieved anything.


tell that to Magellan


Whos Magellan ?

Is he doing the PKRA tour ??

User avatar
Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1561
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:37 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: SoCal

Postby Rockstar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:34 pm

piedroporto wrote:rockstar, i have actually studied in an english school, and please apologize me if my writing is a little rusty, as i now study in a portuguese university, so i haven´t really had the chance to practice my english lately. still your post was hillarious, i´m just about to translate your portuguese sentences so that everyone can have a laugh...


Rockstar wrote
And just to show I can join in :

você é uma torneira do caralho que suga o idiot

Vá foder-se. Você é um nice person homosexual


the translation would be something like this :

you're a cock fosset that sucks the idiot.
Go fuck your own self. you are a "nice person" (notice that nice person is nowhere near a portuguese word... lol) homosexual... well everybody knows what the last word is...

still pretty funny, thanks for the effort.


Thats excactly what I was trying to say !


Return to “Flamer's Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests