themasochist
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: kala alexander you are next

Postby themasochist » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:14 am

His response per myspace.com

You know absolutely nothing about me. Yet you judge me. I'm 37 years old with 4 kids. I got no time for games. You got nothing better to do than talk shit. Have you ever been to Hawaii? Do you ever wanna come and be welcome? I stick up for kooks like you all the time. I don't start trouble with anyone who doesn't start it first. I try to give everybody respect when I meet them. I am half Irish, Scottish and German. I have nothing against white people. Not even you. I have had friends make trouble with young white surfers for no reson. I am the first one to stick up for them. Did you get your ass kicked over here ? Is that why you're bitter? Maybe you're a little jealous of me. Most of the bad things you hear abut me are from the very idiots that come to Hawaii all agressive and start shit with us first. They don't mention the fucked up shit they have done. Don't waste my time unless you really got a problem with me. Wher in Miami do you live? I'm coming there soon to visit my friends at Miami Ink. We should get together sometime and talk. You sound like a typical fag. Try to beat me, I'll just sue. Do you know how much of a fuckin pussy you sound like? Where's your manhood? Don't you have any pride. You know why I don't start any trouble? Because life is too good. I guess you haven't figured that out yet.

That's exactly what I'm telling you. There is much more out there so why the f*** are you botherinh me? I got nothing to prove. You are the one with a problem. It was you who contacted me. What would you do if some crazy guy beat the shit out of your friend. The guy was off his medication. Leave me alone or call me at 808-his-number and we can set up a meeting. Minus the beer. I don't drink.

It was him crazy enough he explained the situation of him beating up the surfer from texas and made it sound reasonable.

Jason Fumoso
Rare Poster

Postby Jason Fumoso » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:48 am

Kala Alexander can slam a revolving door.

When Kala Alexander was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

Kala Alexander invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink, Jamie OBrien invented pink.

The show Survivor had the original premise of putting people on an island with Kala Alexander. There were no survivors and nobody is brave enough to go to the island to retrieve the footage.

When Kala Alexander falls in water, he doesn't get wet, water gets Kala Alexander.

Kala Alexander is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer

Postby sq225917 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:31 pm

what joy,

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:47 pm

It's a good morning,,

Note to stoner,,, Jason is taking a proper piss,,,

Funny good,,,mean spirited,,,, bad.

av-a-go-yer-mug

stoner
Medium Poster

Postby stoner » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:11 pm

:fck:
Last edited by stoner on Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:24 pm

Well,

I'm glad to see you smiling once again.

Let's be clear,,,boorish is indefenceable.

Why you tried to do it will remain a mystery to me...no biggy

welcome back

stoner
Medium Poster

Postby stoner » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:33 pm

:fck:
Last edited by stoner on Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:43 am

Well,

I managed to, I which would explain the post you quoted above.

like I said,, I only noticed two boorish types on all of seabreeze.
stoner wrote: Note to fokiten: ... Why you ever thought the "oz-nobs" here were trying to take the piss is beyond me.
We're good man,,I think those oz-nobs here get too emotional to even take the piss,,,

so anal retentive, they've compressed their own weenies...

Flat shafted, if you catch my drift?

wiss me up a chuckle, my brother...

Regards man,,we're good
fo

Jason Fumoso
Rare Poster

Postby Jason Fumoso » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:52 am

hey dont try n f*** with Kala Alexander anymore u dumb haole hes a professional realtor!!!!

http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/real/a ... c0101a.PDF

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

shaka for all da hardcore realt0rs. wolfpak. biiiiiiiiiitch.

Return to “Kitesurfing”