Forum for kitesurfers
BLOWN AWAY
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Poor Northerners... all angry and irritable cos of no wind

Postby BLOWN AWAY » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:31 pm

HaHa me reckons NZ must be the windiest country on the planet... cos everywhere else is full of flamers. i asked a simple question earlier on and you guys being so wind deprived take it out on the boy from the "stormy isles". Bad move... i've dealt with this shit for years on kiteforum.co.nz... and that's why i'm after people who think similiar to me, cos the rest of ya can't handle me so it seems. If you want me to accept you, then you have to accept me. It's as simple as that... no religion necessary. I'm not gonna reply to my second less offensive thread cos none of the replies are worth replying too.

This sport has dissintegrated into a cesspool. I read the post on the suicide that has just occurred... after reading all your guys drivel i'd have no difficulty whatsoever ditchin this loser sport should i be unable to continue. Thank God (oooooh nooooo someones getting offended!!) I will never have to see any of you nimwits in the flesh or travel to any other country but within mine. Before i get to a level that i can compete in comps i will have been taken fatally by this sport coutesy of a welltimed AK squall or better still have found some other timewasting fruitless persuit. i expected better from this forum... this is bullshit i would have expected from kiteforum.co.nz.. not from you guys. hopefully you guys are in a better mood once it warms up over there... pity you guys don't live in a country that blows 365 days a year... but hey you guys couldn't handle our conditions anyway. Too windy for ya. Ah well enjoy your girls and your alcohol.

To the guys who have either agreed with me or have stayed out of this alltogether. May you be blessed with rock steady 25 knots everyday for the rest of your life.

I'm Blownaway, i have a shotgun and in a few minutes i'm gonna pull the trigger and slpatter my brains all over my computer screen... see you in hell.

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tone » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:38 pm

errrr ok...

Bain
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Bain » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:48 pm

:)
Last edited by Bain on Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BLOWN AWAY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BLOWN AWAY » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:53 pm

look man i've got a suicide to commit. Satan is waiting for me and he's in a freakin hurry. I see some phantom has moved the threads in question to the flamers box... check over there.

In short though some dickwads jumped to conclusions about a very unoffensive question so result being i'm pissed off with this sport.

Congratulations tone... would you like a rock steady 25 knots every day for the rest of your life?.... heres hopin that you get it mate... thankyou for not being a jackass.

now where is that fucken shotgun?!! f*** this shit i'm now gonna have to cut my throat... where is the kitchen knife? Oh it's a blunt blade.. oh well Al Zarquawi styles then... signing out....

Bain
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Bain » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:58 pm

see ya

Hairy
Medium Poster

Postby Hairy » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:23 pm

Dude, take it down a notch or two..

Don't take it personally that your thread got confined to the flamers forum. It wasn't necessarily to do with the topic - more likely in my opinion because of some of the responses.

Some people around here can be quite mean sometimes, I guess they figure themselves to be some kind of authority in this forum..

Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Chill

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster

Postby murdoc » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:11 pm

dude, it's not the lack of wind.
it's the -13°C that keep me off the water.
apart from that, it's dark all the time.

BLOWN AWAY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BLOWN AWAY » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:02 am

Hey anonymous i love my heavy metal. Death Metal and Black metal bring it on... i love that stuff. i listen to both christian and secular death metal (just incase people think i'm close minded :wink: ).

All you flamers need to move to a place that has wind.

as for the grindcore god styles here are some good ones....

Mortification
Metanoia
Paramecium
Vomitorial Corpulance
Horde

can't think of any more off the top of my heard at the mo as all of it is hard to find.

But to be honest i prefer the secular stuff because when you are a "christian band" you have to behave yourself and not swear and stuff. I used to go to church and the religious stigma meant you had a to be good boy... and i'm not a good boy so the whole churchy thing with christian bands doesn't appeal to me anymore... but of course there is no denying the man upstairs, that will never change. Oh and incase the wind deprived are gettin angst about the lack of kiting content..... we are now in flamers paradise!!!

Return to “Kitesurfing”