RRD Type HIRs

Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
whitecap
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby whitecap » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:39 pm

I messed up that last one...oh well....I just wanted to add that I had 7 days riding the type 7 with the 7 bar as well as the wave bar. The wave bar works really nice with the 7. Once you get used to the range with the wave bar, it was hard to go back to relying only on your edge. Plus, you could go out pretty op, and sheet in to boost large....

Looking forward to more time in the waves with the type 7[/quote]

Live2KITE
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Live2KITE » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:32 am

whitecap wrote:I messed up that last one...oh well....I just wanted to add that I had 7 days riding the type 7 with the 7 bar as well as the wave bar. The wave bar works really nice with the 7. Once you get used to the range with the wave bar, it was hard to go back to relying only on your edge. Plus, you could go out pretty op, and sheet in to boost large....

Looking forward to more time in the waves with the type 7

Bob,
I think tomorrow might the day for you to be out and play with the 12m or even the 9m Type 7 and the TDBar.

These kites work incredibly well for both the coast and the bay.
:bye:

Evan - Live2KITE
(415) 722-7884
http://www.live2kite.com
info@live2kite.com
[RRD, Caution, Underground, Cabal Skimboards, Globerider, Airush, Flexifoil, Ocean Rodeo, Liquid Force, Ozone, Flysurfer, Best, Litewave Design, NSI, Protec, Capix, SR, Aquapac, Okespor, Gul, Q-Lines, Rainbow, Seaspecs, Aquashade, UltraNectar, Bump'n'Jump]

Return to “Reviews”