Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

UNDERGROUND 2006 Double Concave - 132x39 and 152x44

Forum for kitesurfers
crabman
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby crabman » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:30 pm

Hein I can tell you im in the buisness and if I or anyone else posts up as much as you do , Id get my arse kicked outa here .Just put your web site up and dont say its brilliant thats bullshit talk. if its thats good liscence it out, let the customer decide whats good and crap.

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:01 am

I got som reports about private message being posted in here.

Please mail me at info@ if you saw something like this.

Thanks
Toby

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:52 am

Well,
I can see why, Phillipp sells fake posts to Krapppower... that board is over One Thousand oz bucks...

f*** me, is any board worth that?

No Biggy, but only about a quarter of my board is ever being used??

The rest is carving air,,,this board hype is just getting ridiculous..

I'd guess that 152 has the best mark-up, and so we have the motive...

so back to our Drama,,,,

IT NEVER ENDS...(staring the sydney consortium)
fokiten wrote:So, There we have it.

Krapppower takes his (Oral Sex<>xeS larO) posting lips from Phillipp's perker-head ;

and in exchange, backdoors MakeHimDance aka. Oral Sex<>Xes Laro/Foolkitten/Phillipp/ fodiddly,

gear for setting up free ad threads, and spreading assorted rumors that serve Krappower's biz-interests here, hear on "our" user forum.

Thanks for clearing that up, Butch-monkey.

You now, and by your very own hand, wear as well, the mantle of stool-pidgeon. (IT WAS ALL PHILLIPP'S IDEA)

You two are a class act, that's for sure,,

Yeah,,,I see, free fraud reviews/advertising on kiteforum,
for backdooring gear

Is that's what you teach Peace?

Glad you cleared that up, thanks for your candor...

Carry-on..
fokiten is out

Phillipp wrote: Toby removed my .(dot)fokiten, fokitten and foolkitten??? but you're still a loser

P
kitepower wrote:
ryansurf1 wrote: bla bla bla...bla bla bla...bla bla bla...bla bla bla....bla bla bla...bla bla bla...bla bla :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...pages of that.

thanks for the laugh steve...time to recalibrate.

as for the new underground boards...they always make great boards
Don't thank me for the blah, blah, blah, fucking blah, blah, blah thread blocker that was all 100% Foolkittens idea, but it has been fu during these horrific war times watching the the brave knight fodiddle protect the "innocent"!

And yes Underground do make awesome boards, best in the world in my experience!

LOL's

Cya and

Goodwinds

Steve McCormack
You're a simpleton sales dude,

You have zero unbias user cred here,,, AND that's just the way it is.

To hire people to post FAKE USER HYPE FOR YOU,, is a real scum-bag move...

A greed thing, bad for us...fraud harms us.

It's bad enough you're a jack-ass, why add scum-bag to your already tainted resumme???

whatever...

Underground deserves honest representation,, they may drop your ass, for being such a simpleton/fuc-wit...stool-pidgeon,scumbag,,etc. who would/could blame them?.
Yeah, Toby you bet your ass I saw that post,,,

I know fo mailed me a whole folder,,,(all time stamped)

And threats/extortion attempts are common in my mail box, all from the same two fuc-wit offenders,,,krappower and the polymorph,,

We users are the victims here.

Example:

To: fokiten
Posted: 20 Mar 2006 14:58
Subject: Don't play with rocks when you're sitting in a glass house Quote message
...Just a piece of advice. Don't play with rocks when you're sitting in a glass house...bla bla bla, just threats and extortion attempts...

===========

Dip-shits,,,Hilarious,,,and

IT NEVER ENDS

Best regards
fokiten

Phillipp
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Phillipp » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:02 am

I think setting certain things straight is in order:

1. I'm neither sponsored nor do I get any free or heavily discounted gear from any brand nor kiteshop. Fokiten, I'm happy to send you a scan of my credit card payments for boards and kites. Not everyone is like you that sucks arse/cock for free gear.

2. When I write reviews it's based on my experience with the product and my PERSONAL view

3. The large majority of my posts are on topic. The ones that are off topic are mainly in response to Fokiten's (99%) OT posts. I do this for two reasons. a) I think he needs to be taught to post on topic b) It's quite funny/entertaining when he has a tantrum (although it has become quite easy to get him there)

4. Note, that when Fokiten quotes or posts a PM that I and probably others have sent him he removes little bits or takes them out of context to make his point (as in the onve above). It's a cheap attempt to gain recognition and credibiltiy, but luckily most forum members just ignore it (you know what I mean Fokiten aka Mr. OT)

5. Mr. OT (aka Fokiten) made a huge tantrum when .(dot)Fokiten - quite ingeniously I must say - used his Avatar. He rantled about it being theft, a disgrace, etc., etc...... I am truely surprised that the same person finds it justifiable/acceptable to hack into private accounts of forum members or use information that one of his mates obtained by hacking into forum member's accounts... It's probably the 'DO AS I SAY, BUT DON'T DO AS I DO ATTITUDE' that applies to his behaviour.

So be aware with what you have in your PMs. Fokiten will stop at nothing... It's a shame that he had to drop that low to try to 'win' this battle

I'm done here,

P

P.S.: Keep dancing to my music little Fo

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:30 pm

Sure,

Send me those credit cards scans...

And while you're at it genius, pick out the mail that clears you, I'll gladly post it verbatim,,,

Frankly, they all seem to be the damning sort...oral? wink, chuckle.

How much genius does it require to push "properties" and copy my avatar's link to one of your profiles?

IQ, of 50 maybe?

When you say you review gear personally, which user ID would that be?

Please note:

I hacked nothing, I just know what I recieve in the mail.

When you say you're done here.

how many of your accounts are you refering to?
the whole 15? or 20?
or just 5 or six of them?

Let's clear this up pronto...

That's fokiten at earthlink dot net.

Thanks
fo

right, 2, 3, 4, left, 1, 2, please skip to the chase my darlings...<fo dance

PS. If you view posting here as a sort of game one might win or lose, or something one does for personal gain, you're not doing it right.

That may explain why you two find yourselves on this particular patch of carpet.

Make sense?

More than a thousand fucking oz- bucks? for a fucking board? you kidding me?

Phillipp
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Phillipp » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:14 pm

Eat shit Mr. OT (aka Fokiten)....

Here is a screenshot of my credit card statement where I paid AU$1000 for my 132 Underground board. That's a discount of AU$59 from the RRP.

I never denied having used Kitepower as one of my kiteboarding equipment suppliers. As a matter of fact they offer a very good service. They are not just there for the quick sell... After sales service is very big for them.

Anyway, I could also provide the screenshots for the payment of my kites, but this is boring me to death...

How much did you pay for your kites. Especially for that Warro 9m you claim to have???? Was it a free gift??? Well, we all know 'there is no such thing as a free lunch' (do you want me to quote this nice person???). You have to pay in pimping Best or slagging the others... With you I'm not quite sure which currency was required to make that transaction....

I think apologies are in order!!! Especially for accusing me of getting free/heavily discounted gear, etc...

Are we done now???

P

P.S.: I assume you have an American Express card. So you can check the formatting of their online statements in case you think I have forged this one... Maybe American Express only issues cards to people living in real houses and not in trailers.... :bye: :bye: :bye:

So you're saying that someone with an IQ as low as 50 can make you have a massive tantrum and dance like a little puppet???
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (46.45 KiB) Viewed 3467 times

moritzvh
Rare Poster

Postby moritzvh » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:11 pm

Phillipp wrote:Eat shit Mr. OT (aka Fokiten)....

Here is a screenshot of my credit card statement where I paid AU$1000 for my 132 Underground board. That's a discount of AU$59 from the RRP.
No need for that 'phillipp' ... we already have your credit card statements.
Of course you didn't get any special deal - up to now. That is probably
why you posted this trumped-up user review of the 152 (as XES LARO)
In your message to Steve (as XES LARO you admitted not only that you and XES LARO are one and the same but that you didn't really have a 152 one and you hoped that Adrian would show his appreciation for all the free advertizing you and steve were providing on the forum!!! MAybe those credit card bills are too much of a burden...hoping to get a big discount on the next one, eh?
Well I bet Adrian is just thrilled to the bone with all this "free advertizing" you've given him :) :) :) He'd probably be embarassed to see you riding his boards by now!!! :) :)
I never denied having used Kitepower as one of my kiteboarding equipment suppliers. As a matter of fact they offer a very good service. They are not just there for the quick sell... After sales service is very big for them.
But he's still not too proud to use what he optimistically thiks of as his "good reputation" to join in your little Underground pimping scheme.
Anyway, I could also provide the screenshots for the payment of my kites, but this is boring me to death...
I'll post them for you if you like ;)
I think apologies are in order.
Apology accepted .. that's very big of you 'phillipp'

;)

I know fo
Rare Poster

Postby I know fo » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:40 pm

!!!!! DANCING CONTEST !!!!!!

LEt's have a contest to see who can make someone else really dance. Here are the rules:
The winner will be the one who, by posting whatever he can think of, can make someone else post to the forum one of the following:
- a naked picture of himself with a sheep,
- a full, sincere apology for being a cheating, lying jerk on the forum, or
- a screenshot of his credit card statement.

Do we have a winner yet? ... ;)

ikf

tomtom
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tomtom » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:16 pm

hein wrote:I don't make or sell that many boards.

Only 20-30 a year and at least a half
dozen are all carbon ones that I make
for myself. I won't pay for advertising
because I don't want to sell more boards.
Sorry, Toby.

I'm the only shaper that regularly shares
my new design ideas on this forum. I don't
see that from any of the others. Maybe
they don't because they can't. I love
posting snap shots from my CAD screen.

I'm into this for the fun of design and showing
off what I've been able to accomplish. And
of course riding my own creation. I enjoy the
work because it is a nice balance of mental
and manual effort.

It's cool for me to see other shapers following
the same path that I have and adopting
some of the same shaping concepts (and
seeing the performance results) that I have
been so adamatly preaching about in any
relevant thread.

I'm almost done with a run of 4 boards. Then
it's off to go ride. Want to know how the new
139x42 pictured above handles?

-Hein

Hi Hein

I really apreciate your work!

Im hobby boardmaker and your writing and cads screens inspire me a lot.

Kudos for you for inovative aproaches (fins f.e.) and technical perfection in every detail.

Your post may look snoby but somebody with your skils can be little upstart - i will be silent and listen.

and im listening and now i know a lot more!

Many thanks

P.S. i send this for also as PM because i dont expect that you read this thread (UG board) anymore :)

I know fo
Rare Poster

Postby I know fo » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:10 am

Phillipp wrote: ..... I am truely surprised that the same person finds it justifiable/acceptable to hack into private accounts of forum members or use information that one of his mates obtained by hacking into forum member's accounts... It's probably the 'DO AS I SAY, BUT DON'T DO AS I DO ATTITUDE' that applies to his behaviour.

So be aware with what you have in your PMs. Fokiten will stop at nothing... It's a shame that he had to drop that low to try to 'win' this battle
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen! From the horse's mouth. In his outrage he lets slip a damning little fact. He ADMITS the authenticity of the private messages between him and Kitepower that I posted here (and later deleted for personal reasons) showing "XEX LARO" to be "phillipp" and proving a collusion between them to post made-up user reviews of Undergound boards they hadn't even ridden yet.

Well Adrian - are you proud of your little forum pimps?

Of course you do know who Steve's buddy 'phillipp' really is don't you.

i know fo

( or should that be "i know mo' ) ;)

Return to “Kitesurfing”