UNDERGROUND 2006 Double Concave - 132x39 and 152x44

Forum for kitesurfers
T Dub
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby T Dub » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:41 pm

I ride a custom Underground 158 Pro Carbon Magic Carpet and SWEAR by it. I am not sponsored and probably NEVER will be but I WILL say that I LOVE my UG board!!! I am 6'6" 250lbs and that board ROCKS!!! I have had my challenges getting up and riding for a few months now and really rode for the first time on Sunday and almost immediately went upwind. If any other big guys are looking for a good custom board, don't look any further than UG. If I ever break that board, I will be on the phone the next day ordering another one!!! Just a review and my 2 cents from a regular joe...

MissionMan
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby MissionMan » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:09 pm

I know fo wrote: And there you have it ladies and gentlemen! From the horse's mouth. In his outrage he lets slip a damning little fact. He ADMITS the authenticity of the private messages between him and Kitepower that I posted here (and later deleted for personal reasons) showing "XEX LARO" to be "phillipp" and proving a collusion between them to post made-up user reviews of Undergound boards they hadn't even ridden yet.
It concerns me more than you feel this justifies hacking into someone's account which amounts to nothing more than criminal activity. There is no excuse to behave this way. Would you justify breaking into someone's house and stealing papers from their office? Why is it okay to break into someone's mailbox.

Whilst I don't condone any behavior in creating fake accounts and fake hype, fake hype is far less dispicable than hacking.

Return to “Kitesurfing”