Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

new rule: if you are affiliated with a company let us know!

Forum for kitesurfers
fokiten
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby fokiten » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:05 am

Looks like another clear victory for you Phillipp.

How pleased you must be...

Out

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Rockstar » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:51 am

Sending 6 PMs a day is a bit much!

Not cool !

Phillipp
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Phillipp » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:38 am

Rockstar wrote:Sending 6 PMs a day is a bit much!

Not cool !
Just to set this record straigt as well. Mr. OTBL is not telling the truth again. I haven't been sending him 6 messages a day. That's a straight lie.

Rockstar, I would have assumed you don't believe all the bullshit that comes from little kittens fingers....

P

I know fo
Rare Poster

Postby I know fo » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:52 am

Phillipp wrote: At least I have been able to prove that your claims are false and your intentions are to make other forum users look bad/as liars.

I stand to my words. I buy all my kites/boards and don't get any presents/free or special deals.

P
Thing is no one ever claimed that you had previously gotten any special deals. The claim ... and the damning proof in the private messages that flashed briefly across everyone's screens ... was that you were TRYING to get a special deal from Adrian by posting fake reviews of a board you had never ridden then asking your buddy steve to make sure Adrian knew who was providing the free advertising.

No one needs to go to any trouble to make you two look like liars on the forum. You do a perfectly good job of that yourselves.

I know fo
Rare Poster

Postby I know fo » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:20 am

kitepower wrote: We know how you got the STOLEN private messages.

We know WHO betrayed us, they will suffer consequences, we are patient and thorough.
So who was it ... nasty rotten scoundrel. !!!
We have gotten a lot closer to finding out who you really are too, and you are not who you pretend to be thats for sure.
How much closer??? I'd be interested to know who fo is too if find out ... actually I'd be interested to know who you think he is pretending to be ..
Fo! who are you pretending to be?
It is well known that you do leave a trail on the internet, everytime you make a post, talented people can be paid to find that trail.
So! .. PeeMo posting his credit card card statements on the forum ,,, you guys threatening toby to get IP addresses... now spending your hard earned money on talented people ...
THATS what I call dancing baby! :) :) :)
What is funny and interesting is that you still follow this thread in flamers, you are the one who needs help Fokiten, you cannot stand to lose, it is an obsession, and it will be your undoing.

Dance on! :bye:
It takes two to tango :) :) :) :) :)

ikf

vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby vietkiter » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:27 pm

I know fo wrote:@Phillipp...

The claim ... and the damning proof in the private messages that flashed briefly across everyone's screens ... was that you were TRYING to get a special deal from Adrian by posting fake reviews of a board you had never ridden then asking your buddy steve to make sure Adrian knew who was providing the free advertising.
Is this really true...

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer

Postby sq225917 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:17 pm

toby just post the ip and user names.

then everyone will know everything.

Phillipp
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Phillipp » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:23 pm

yes Toby, please post the IP addresses so Fokiten can finally shut the f*** up and eat his hat or should I say "ram that thing he wanted to ram up yours up his..."

While you're at it, make a search on IP addresses that match Fokiten's, Gumballs and others. I'm sure you'll find a few usernames that use the same addresses.

P

P.S.: I know fo, If you knew anything about me you would know that I don't need to get any discounts from anyone.

You are just talk and no walk. Hiding behind a username and doing meaningless threats. In your last PM you admitted that you are afraid -> Chicken!!! :o :o :o :o :o

I know fo
Rare Poster

Postby I know fo » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:55 am

Phillipp wrote: P.S.: I know fo, If you knew anything about me you would know that I don't need to get any discounts from anyone.
I don't know why you did it. I just know you did.
You are just talk and no walk. Hiding behind a username and doing meaningless threats. In your last PM you admitted that you are afraid -> Chicken!!! :o :o :o :o :o
What threats? I just exposed your little pimping scheme. I didn't threaten you with anything???. Again, I don't know why you did it but your private messages with steve proved that you did. I do apologise for posting them to the forum (briefly) even pimps have an "expectation of privacy" (as they say in the American cop shows)

As for being afraid ... please tell me exactly what it is I'm supposed to be afraid of? I don't understand.

ikf

Return to “Kitesurfing”