All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:52 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

but the early releases like Andy has come with the Aero bar. Great bar, no doubt. If the quick release on the new bar works great has to be tested further. I hope to get mine this week. Will let you guys know, if we would finally have wind... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 6:03 pm 
Medium Poster

My dealer told me that it will take probably still a long time until the new bar will be avaiable. Have you hered anything else?

Regarding the Aero Bar, it's a very good tool. Espacialy for me as a Airblast kiter it's a perfect, superb and enormious confortable bar!

On the packlist within the X2 are the 27m Lines listed. I don't think it's a mistake.

Ride safe
Andy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:36 pm 
Rare Poster

hy everybody
last weekend we was at the lake como Itali for the testing the new X2. The X2 is dilivered in sice 8, 10, and 12. (But sold out)
We taste the kite in 2.5 - 3 Bf wind. it was funny! This kite hase more lift that jou can think! i was out with the 16 Aero and my frend kame outh with the 12 X2. a grear kite in handling. you have many coice to trimm your kite. go for pictures tho the site http://www.ant.ch/Kite/Naish/Comosee2002.htm
See you Andy

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3