forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 34722
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
but the early releases like Andy has come with the Aero bar. Great bar, no doubt. If the quick release on the new bar works great has to be tested further. I hope to get mine this week. Will let you guys know, if we would finally have wind...
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: I'm kiting on lakes in switzerland
- Favorite Beaches: still on my search....
- Style: waves
- Gear: Takoon Furia LTD 7, 9, 13 and Soul 5
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Switzerland
My dealer told me that it will take probably still a long time until the new bar will be avaiable. Have you hered anything else?
Regarding the Aero Bar, it's a very good tool. Espacialy for me as a Airblast kiter it's a perfect, superb and enormious confortable bar!
On the packlist within the X2 are the 27m Lines listed. I don't think it's a mistake.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Reschensee, Comersee, Urnersee
- Favorite Beaches: Mauritius
- Style: old scool
- Gear: Wainman Hawaii, North, F-One, Concept-X
- Brand Affiliation: i have an Shop in Switzerland. Wainman Hawaii
- Location: Goldau CH
last weekend we was at the lake como Itali for the testing the new X2. The X2 is dilivered in sice 8, 10, and 12. (But sold out)
We taste the kite in 2.5 - 3 Bf wind. it was funny! This kite hase more lift that jou can think! i was out with the 16 Aero and my frend kame outh with the 12 X2. a grear kite in handling. you have many coice to trimm your kite. go for pictures tho the site http://www.ant.ch/Kite/Naish/Comosee2002.htm
See you Andy
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests