forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Garmisch-Pa.
Rumours are that all sizes up to 9.0 are excellent - the bigger oneÃ‚Â´s not!
Apart from speculations - did anyone of you already fly a CO2 11.5 and wants to make us share his experience in this forum ?
mahalo and aloha
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2645
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: private kitebeach on my doorstep,
- Style: wave
- Gear: Drifter kites, wave boards
- Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, naish
- Location: Mauritius, waterman since 1960
I use a 11,5 CO2 2001 regularly for my courses, and can assure you that it performs like all the others of that range, namely very well.
Return to “Kitesurfing”