forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Garmisch-Pa.
Rumours are that all sizes up to 9.0 are excellent - the bigger oneÃ‚Â´s not!
Apart from speculations - did anyone of you already fly a CO2 11.5 and wants to make us share his experience in this forum ?
mahalo and aloha
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2645
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: private kitebeach on my doorstep,
- Style: wave
- Gear: Drifter kites, wave boards
- Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, naish
- Location: Mauritius, waterman since 1960
I use a 11,5 CO2 2001 regularly for my courses, and can assure you that it performs like all the others of that range, namely very well.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 17 guests