Baja
Style: Wave, unhooked wakestyle
Gear: waroo 07
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby MistralWind » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:44 am

sup
16 years old here, from the short short time I have been on this forum, I too noticed Best's arrogancy toward other, perhaps respectfull kitesurf companies(companies that dont bash on your products, or at least the way you bash, look at your post!)

You guys have good products and your price is good, thats Ok.
Remember that your soon to be released Waroo Pro wont have a good price or am I incorrect? wont it be Up to pair with all the other new BOW kites out there?(say North Rebel, or Takoon Nova2)

So youll not boost sales up, as today, by just giving us the consumers a good price. You have to find a way(another way) for us to consider even buying your kite. Bashing everyone elses design saying you did it first is not the way, its not cool, its stupid,(I would say that by our responses you learned something, hopefully)
Its nonsense what you just wrote, its is like saying "oh look at Best's new Takoon Novaroo" I mean they were the first out! doesnt that make you as well as other kite manufacturers copycats?

ease up on the trashing and bashing its not professional, at all.
does BMW bash on Hyundai?
NO ,of course not! they dont have to, the final products shows it all.

Hope you do the same.
In simple words "shut up, dont trash and bring it on!"
Let us decide what to buy.

Until then,

peace hope this makes you look at your "ways" man, really.
maybe it was just a bad decision, it happens, just learn from it.

Peace, best of luck
Good winds!

-Fj

mbigger
Frequent Poster

Postby mbigger » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:54 am

MistralWind wrote:supHope you do the same.

-Fj
What is it you are saying in this paragraph?

Michael

Tinman
Frequent Poster

Postby Tinman » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:03 am

MistralWind wrote:sup
16 years old here, from the short short time I have been on this forum, I too noticed Best's arrogancy toward other, perhaps respectfull kitesurf companies(companies that dont bash on your products, or at least the way you bash, look at your post!)

Remember that your soon to be released Waroo Pro wont have a good price or am I incorrect? wont it be Up to pair with all the other new BOW kites out there?(say North Rebel, or Takoon Nova2)

So youll not boost sales up, as today, by just giving us the consumers a good price. You have to find a way(another way) for us to consider even buying your kite. Bashing everyone elses design saying you did it first is not the way, its not cool, its stupid,(I would say that by our responses you learned something, hopefully)
Its nonsense what you just wrote, its is like saying "oh look at Best's new Takoon Novaroo" I mean they were the first out! doesnt that make you as well as other kite manufacturers copycats?

Hope you do the same.

Until then,

Peace, best of luck
Good winds!

-Fj
So true..... so if the Waroo Pro is the same price as all the other guys why buy Best? You've lost your only selling point of why riders have bought Best in the past .....

MistralWind
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Punta las Marias
Ocean Park
Rio Mar
Favorite Beaches: Punta las Marias
Baja
Style: Wave, unhooked wakestyle
Gear: waroo 07

Postby MistralWind » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:14 am

mbigger wrote:
MistralWind wrote:supHope you do the same.

-Fj
What is it you are saying in this paragraph?

Michael

by "shut up, dont trash and bring it on" I mean:

Stop all the bashing and trashing to the other brands and just bring your products to the real world(where we can REALLY compare it with other products) and see how the kites hold up with the other reputable kite manufactures out there.

thats about it

peace out, good winds!
Fj

AlexBreaux
Medium Poster

Postby AlexBreaux » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:38 am

MistralWind wrote:sup

Hope you do the same.

Until then,

Peace, best of luck
Good winds!

-Fj
I'm 18, and I think Shogren is a great source of intertainment. I just sit back and watch him distroy whatever good reputation Best has left. What a joke.

dizank
Rare Poster

Postby dizank » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:52 am

I would say most bow kite look the same

and the Turbo Diesel stopper setup is sure to be copied by Best.

..it should be copied by all .. the lack of stopper....no need to rant

Skooner Jr.
Frequent Poster

Postby Skooner Jr. » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:56 am

I'd hate to bring this up but wasn't it right after the Waroo came out everyone jumped on it and said it was a Sonic copy?? I think Gumball's trying to make a point......maybe he could of worded it a little better but that's not Gumball. We should all know better.

panchito
Very Frequent Poster

Postby panchito » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:48 am

Skooner Jr. wrote:I'd hate to bring this up but wasn't it right after the Waroo came out everyone jumped on it and said it was a Sonic copy?? I think Gumball's trying to make a point......maybe he could of worded it a little better but that's not Gumball. We should all know better.
It started way back when the Crossbow was released and 24 hours latter Best came with a photoshop created sort of bow/ flat kite claiming that THEY where the first designing this type of kite and all the bla bla marketing junk.

More or less that Leganiux stoled the idea from Best.....

But we all know that since they came up with the Hellfish ALL other kites are obsolete anyway.....

Saludos

sperry
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Hatteras, NC
VA Beach

Postby sperry » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:58 am

I really don't understand this type of publicity by a company.

I mean, if i were (ha) running a company I really don't think I would want my employees speaking for the company in an online forum. Not unless it was critical to the business model, which I don't think is the case here.

Shouldn't a company have a spokesperson or a department responsible for what the company's position is on certain matters??? Y'know, public relations, legal?

To have employees speaking about/for the company, I think, promotes personal biases in an uncontrolled manner.

Or, is that the intent here?

Just my $.02.

toyletbowl
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Olbrich, Governor Nelson, Tenney, Burrows and McDaniels.
Favorite Beaches: Olbrich on SW and McDaniels on a SSW.
Sheboygan when it blows hard on a NE.
Style: Waves, Twin tip and Foilboards.
Gear: Whatever is available.
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, Slingshot, Core, Armstrong, Axis, NP Surf, Ride engine, Mystic. www.kiteridersllc.com

Re: SlingShot 2007

Postby toyletbowl » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:00 am

gumball wrote:If you ever needed confirmation that the Waroo was the best kite and best selling kite of 2006, here it is. Introducing the 2007 Turbo-Roo, rumored to be (and very obvious it is) a copy of the 2006 Best Waroo at twice the price. Guys, should we send you a 2007 Waroo to copy so at least you have up to date technology? I guess immitation is the greatest form of flattery...
worst post ever.

i actually thought the company was turning a corner, but it's worse than ever. the chest thumping...in your face...we're the greatest...blah blah blah.

my 8 and 12 year old act more mature by far. they've learned to compliment others on great performances. hard to teach this at a young age, but it's a great quality and cool to see when it happens. makes ya proud.

in contrast...nuff said.

i'll post on the watoo pro thread why i think gummy does this stuff.

Return to “Kitesurfing”