Kiting and Drugs... do they MiX?

Forum for kitesurfers
offshore?
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby offshore? » Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:12 pm

i heard some american teams were trying speed to keep riders on the water longer and create a kitewarrior who could go for a week with out needing any sleep or rest !!!
possibly slingshot - only rumours!

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 19, 2003 2:11 am

On 2003-01-18 00:03, mantismaster wrote:
getting high and boardsports definitely go together. Just ask any skater, snowboarder, or kiters. Go with the weed and save the booze for afterwards. Long live the dank!
Props to MANTIS for being the only one here to agree with having some smoke while boarding AND not signing in anonymously. I think you are the ONLY one to fess up with a signature thus far.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 19, 2003 9:24 am

I get sooo excited when im goin kiting, i need a few bat hits to calm me down before entering the water. Know wot i mean.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 19, 2003 4:03 pm

On 2003-01-19 09:24, Anonymous wrote:
I get sooo excited when im goin kiting, i need a few bat hits to calm me down before entering the water. Know wot i mean.
Bat; NOUN. A hollowed out object shaped like a miniature ballbat that comes apart so that one can shove the funky skunky in it. Once loaded, the bat is simple and pleasurable to use. Just pull it up, light is, toke it up, and PASS THAT SHIT! One fully loaded bat should bring you and your friends right where you need to be.

Do I know what you mean?:):):)

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:01 pm

Try sniffing some glue before you go out and kite. It works for me!!. The more wind, the more glue you should sniff.
The manufactures must recommend this because they even include a tube of glue with the kites when buy them. Don't let that glue go to waste.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:04 am

Actually all jokes aside, what woyuld be the stance on liability insurance if you went out high?

IF there were reports of you smoking before you went out and fucked up that kid on the beach would your insurance pay out?

interesting thought.....

Johnny TBKS
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Johnny TBKS » Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:06 am

You guys are so crazy....
Don't you know that chasing the dragon will kill you and that sniffing glue kills brain cells?

Keep it all natural my brotha's....

Johnny

lepoissonrouge
Rare Poster

Postby lepoissonrouge » Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:30 pm

when all the gear is set up(if you have a toke beforehand you are guarranteed to make a mess of things) a small toke on a grass pipe takes the edge off things enough to allow a more "relaxed ride" I also use my limited king fu training to keep my breathing and thought processes straight.
I can't see that class A's would mix too well though, well definatly not for me, I'd Loose control on a pill rush brought on by adrenaline.

EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY » Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:42 pm

I usually leave it till later, waste of a good bit of maria giovanna., pakalolo, or whatever you call it.

your confidence goes down, and ytour nerve breaks when it wouldnt otherwise.

but afterwards .... mmm, another thang.

Rv
Frequent Poster

Postby Rv » Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:47 pm

You are quite right folks, it is very important to never do drugs while you are out kitesurfing. This can be very dangerous. You may spill some.

:grin:

Return to “Kitesurfing”